SA342.DLL CRASH

chief

What is also not acceptable is the way you report a bug. No crashlog, no description how to reproduce and the choice of your words...my dear...

The good news is that a simple look on the same page would have shown you that this is already fixed internally and hopefully history on the next patchday (Wednesday).

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What is also not acceptable is the way you report a bug. No crashlog, no description how to reproduce and the choice of your words...my dear...

The good news is that a simple look on the same page would have shown you that this is already fixed internally and hopefully history on the next patchday (Wednesday).

:thumbup: :megalol:

here is a very very good resolution ^^:

wait 24 hours before posting to stay courteous and concise ^^ I congratulate you ^^:thumbup:

I advise you to post on the subject dedicated to bug reports, with a maximum of data and your crashlog