***DCS: AJS37 Viggen Now Available for Pre-Order!!***

swither

Swinoujscie, Poland December 23rd 2016 – DCS: AJS-37 Viggen is now available for pre-purchase!

Leatherneck Simulations, in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics, are pleased to announce the AJS-37 for DCS World is now available for pre-purchase! The pre-purchase provides both a 20% discount off the retail price and access to the Early Access coming in early 2017.

Get a standalone or limited edition bundle copy at the Heatblur store http://www.heatblur.com! Ordering at the Heatblur store also enters you into an exclusive chance to be one of 14 lucky simmers to get your name and callsign painted on one of the official liveries for the upcoming DCS F-14 Module! (winners chosen on AJS-37 Release Day)<<<<<<<

DCS: AJS-37 Viggen will launch on January 27th for $59.99. Pre Purchase now for $47.99 and save 20%!

The AJS-37 Viggen is a Swedish double-delta supersonic attack aircraft from the late Cold War. It was the backbone of the Swedish Air Force during the Cold war, serving as the main attack and anti-ship platform. The AJS is the 90’s upgrade of this 70’s era aircraft, adding several advanced weapons and systems functionalities. The aircraft was designed around the pilot, with an excellent man-machine interface, supporting the pilot through the smart use of autopilot systems, radar and HUD symbology in order to deliver the ordnance onto targets from treetop level with high speed attack runs.

The aircraft is armed with multiple weapon systems ranging from programmable stand-off weapons such as the RB-15F antiship missile to the BK90 Cluster munitions dispenser to various bombs, rockets and missiles for a wide range of target types. The aircraft can also carry gun pods and the Sidewinder series of infrared-guided missiles for air defence and self-protection purposes.

Key Features of the DCS: AJS-37 Viggen include:

Key Features of the DCS: AJS-37 Viggen include:

• Highly detailed and accurate 6-DOF (Degrees of Freedom) cockpit.

• Extensive and highly detailed aircraft modelling systems such as:

• CK37 aircraft computer with navigation data, time on target, and fuel calculation systems.

• Data input / output interface and pre-planned data cartridge functionality.

• Automatic dead reckoning navigation and terrain contour matching position update system.

• Flight instrument systems.

• Electrical and hydraulic systems.

• Advanced RM-8A jet engine modelling with thrust reverser, compressor surges and stalls.

• Sophisticated high-resolution air-to-ground radar technology modelling the PS-37/A radar including:

Multiple radar amplifications and filter settings.

Obstacle detection mode.

Memory mode.

Air-to-Air mode.

Highly accurate advanced flight model based on real performance data and documentation.

• Maritime reconnaissance capabilities to determine position, course and speed of vessels.

• Advanced programmable weapons such as the RB-15F anti-ship missile with multiple waypoints and the configurable BK-90 “Mjolnir” Cluster munitions dispenser.

• Detailed modelling of over 14 unique weapons and miscellaneous stores with multiple versions and delivery methods, ranging from rockets, bombs, to advanced air-to-ground missiles such as the command-guided RB-05A and the TV-guided RB-75 “Maverick” missiles.

• Comprehensive 400+ page flight manual.

• Extensive interactive & voiced training tutorials.

• Several campaigns and missions including:

Caucasus campaign

Mini NTTR DACT campaign

Mini Caucasus introduction campaign.

Instant action and single player missions.

This is the product of several years of passion and dedication and we are incredibly excited to bring it to life in DCS World! We hope that you will have as fun learning and flying the aircraft as we have had in recreating it.

Minimum system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i3; RAM: 8 GB; Free hard disk space: 30 GB; Video: 2 GB RAM card, DirectX11 - compatible; requires internet activation.

Recommended system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+; RAM: 16GB; Hard disk space: 30 GB; Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX780 / ATI R9 290 DirectX11 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.[/indent]

Edited by Cobra847
  • Like 1

/Daniel

Heatblur Simulations

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow nice idea so if i buy from there your entered automatically into a draw?

I could see Coxy_99 up the side of a vigeen :) :thumbup:

Edit: And to be clear this wont break EULA rules from buying keys else where?

Edited by Coxy_99

Edit: And to be clear this wont break EULA rules from buying keys else where?

From what I can see at this point, the only way to pre-order is through that site. From what I can tell, ED haven't implemented a purchase option on their site yet.

Achieving World Peace - One 2000lb JDAM at a time.

Intel i7 9700K, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz , ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI OC, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S.

~

Proud Member of the 62nd Fighting Falcons

~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the update!

to clarify; the Jan 27th launch is the early access launch, or a general launch and early access is from the when to when?

ie. would like a confirmation as to when early access starts, and when general access starts, thank you again.

They have now. I just pre purchased from ED.

Yep, I just saw that. Excitement got the better of me :joystick:

Achieving World Peace - One 2000lb JDAM at a time.

Intel i7 9700K, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz , ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI OC, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S.

~

Proud Member of the 62nd Fighting Falcons

~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Purchase complete :D Now the waiting game begins!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

I got 14 dollar saved as bonus. So I will wait.

I am really qurious about the terrain they will release in the future. The Saad just doesn't fit in the NTTR en Caucasus worlds.

i5 7600K OC 4.4, MSI Z270 Sli plus GTX 1080 OC, 2x16 GB Memory 3000 MHz, Windows 10

Thrustmaster Warthog, VKB pedals TrackIR 5.

I got 14 dollar saved as bonus. So I will wait.

I am really qurious about the terrain they will release in the future. The Saad just doesn't fit in the NTTR en Caucasus worlds.

Not sure if it'll work though.

Bonus didn't work on Leatherneck products so far, if they had a change of heart on that maybe it will on Viggen.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Great! But sadly no words about the planned map/scenario, that should come with the Viggen.

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

They said in the reddit AMA that the maps will come later.

Yes, I know. But an announcement of the map would have been nice.;)

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

Thanks for the update!

to clarify; the Jan 27th launch is the early access launch, or a general launch and early access is from the when to when?

ie. would like a confirmation as to when early access starts, and when general access starts, thank you again.

Early-acces here means generally the same as what it means on STEAM. It's just the beta phase of the product. Everybody can buy the viggen at any time and play it, but they won't get any pre-order discounts if they purchase after the 27th. There is no period where acces to the Viggen is locked to a specific group of people or buyers.

Early-acces ends when LNS deems the product of a quality high enough to consider it as 'released status'.

Check my F-15C guide