LSO barely giving any feedback

Kenan

Not sure if this falls under "it's still an early access" issue or am I doing something wrong.

Anyway, after calling inbound, and getting inside 3/4 of a mile, I still don't have the "call the ball" option in my radio menu so I have to call it by key bind.

My LSO responds to the call but during the approach gives almost no feedback (my approaches are definatelly NOT that good :D).

I tried the whole procedure several times and it's always the same: LSO is not very chatty..but is happy to give me a C grade afterwards! :)

Any suggestions are welcome.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Are you flying the pattern and giving the calls etc properly else it tends to not work.. the ones I've noticed you have to do/order if your case 1 case2/3 are different you have to do your established etc etc..

1. Inbound.

2. See you at 10 (some times.. )

3. Kiss Off. (Case 1)

4. Ball.

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

If you are not getting much from the LSO then that is a good thing but your final grade tells the tale. If you landing grade looks like alphabet soup like mine then you really do suck at it.:megalol:

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

If you are not getting much from the LSO then that is a good thing but your final grade tells the tale. If you landing grade looks like alphabet soup like mine then you really do suck at it.:megalol:

Yeah, I was like: "Hey, who would've guessed there are so many letters in the alphabet??" :D:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

I'm also not getting the ball call in the radio stack. I do "See you at 10" but not "Kiss Off". The last comms I hear is the 3 mile callout.

Are you enter the stack at 2000’ and sharing for “Charlie”?

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

The perfect tutorial. You can't miss.

:D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Are you enter the stack at 2000’ and sharing for “Charlie”?

I have tried both coming from the holding stack at 2000 with "kiss off" I've also tried straight in low (no stack just <1000ft) and breaking at 1.5 past the carrier to a pattern landing. I keep the radio open and never have an option for BC, so all my landings are [bC]. :(