Initial review after 2 days playing WW2

wizav

NOTE: ALL OF THIS HAVE BEEN PROBABLY SAID X TIMES, BUT THIS IS JUST A MY VIEW

I've made an map called: Battle for Caen where Third Reich is trying to stop Allies progress in south eastern part of the city, Americans are preparing an attack with P-51 bombers to weaken defenses, however I was tasked with job to protect the bombers from axis interceptors and in case of death to control French tank division with combined arms module, bunch of triggers, bunch of respawns.

So, I spent hours playing basically...

What have I noticed:

1. Many Big Aircraft are missing like He-111, this one is a MUST, fully modeled.

2. Many assets don't have destruction model or are overpowered

3. New Assets that came with recent update look beautiful

4. Dogfights are simple but still satisfying, easier than Sabre - Mig Korea/Cold War duels, AI

tends to repeat itself a lot.

5. Normandy Map is beautiful, territory covered is just perfect

6. Tiger II tank is OP and Allies have basically nothing to respond to that beast except Bombing

7. A-20 isn't modeled and too powerful, I hit him 20 times with Spitfire and he survived like it's nothing

8. WW2 Fighter Modules are all OK, haven't noticed anything unusual in their mutual engagement.

Conclusion

I believe it's worth buying WW2 modules, especially now with discounts for the sake of Dogfights and powerful Mission Editor that will allow you to recreate tons of WW2 Western Front Battles.

Negative is the fact that TONS of Bomber and Transport type of Aircraft are missing, they are really important for WW2 theatre.

The module I've found amazing is: Spitfire, P-51 Mustang (Acts like F/A, got bombs and rockets).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

had come to the same conclusion. There are alot of assets in the air and on the ground that are missing from this but a very intriguing map. Really puts a new perspective on how this battle must have gone with the Allies roaming far and wide in the air. On item of note

36 b17's bombing a target = slide show until the bombs have exploded.

Potential here!!

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!