What does the c key do? cruise control

Raven434th

What does the c key do? cruise control. When I press it it just shuts down the tank?

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

Autopilot, which means that the driver of the vehicle uses the path you've made for his unit, if you've made one, and if you haven't put a waypoint for that unit, it just stays still. It's not covered on the manual I think.

• 10 years later...

I realize this is an old post, but I looked for another one related specifically to AutoPilot in a vehicle, but didnt really find what I was looking for. I am trying to figure out the appropriate procedure for use on a Multiplayer server, when operating a single vehicle (not a group). Im talking about no previously assigned routes created in the Mission Editor, Im talking about when you create your own route in the F10 map. Example:

If I go into F10 map and select a vehicle, create a route, and once its on its way, I then hop in it. Once in it, I want it to continue on the route I assigned, so I engage AutoPilot, it just stops. What is the procedure to be able to hop in and out? And If I do hop in and take control, and want it to proceed on the initial route, can you? Or do you have to re-create a new route every time you hop in and take control?

Thanks,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle