RIP Eric "Gospadin" Mudama

NineLine

[quote=I think it would be an awesome gesture of respect from Razbam to Eric "Gospadin" if Razbam were to accelerate creating the official English cockpit for the Mirage. Then somewhere in the English cockpit perhaps scratch his name as a tribute to the selflessness he showed to the Mirage community by creating his English cockpit mod which helped the English Mirage drivers and Razbam.

RIP Eric "Gospadin". You will be missed but not forgotten and hopefully immortalized if Razbam uses my tribute idea.

Very sad news .:cry:

RIP Gospadin

Condolences to his family and friends.

I totally agree with this idea.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let your wings fly dear Gospadin and sure enough we miss you already. I agree with Norm that we always focus on the bad things. God why does it have to be good people that go.

My heartfelt condolences to his family. 43 years is indeed too young. ????????????????

So did Jim Mackonochie.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

So sad after hearing this, condolences to his family.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

I was shocked and saddened to read about the sudden loss of this young man who was an active member of this world-wide community. I was stunned to learn he lived in the same town as I! Just another reminder of what a small world we live in and what a short time we have in it. RIP

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Asus Rog Maximus IX Hero Z270, Intel Core I7 - 7700K, Gskill TridentZ RGB 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB, Seagate BarraCuda 3TB, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair RM750X, Windows 10 Home, Asus ROG PG348Q 34” 3440 x 1440 100hz curved IPS G-Sync monitor, Saitek X52 Pro Hotas, TrackIR V5

RIP E."Gospadin" Mudama

I have thought about how we can honor the passing of fellow simmers, since we are a pretty close community. Would anyone who is good at skinning be opposed to putting his first initial, callsign, and last name on a F-18 or Harrier skin? That way we can honor those who have gone before us and will never be forgotten.

RIP. Another Brother will be missed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

I did not know him but anyone passing at such a young age is truly sad.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

didnt know the guy but Im here to pass on my condolences!. its quite a young age to pass away, but i can emphathise as something like this happened to someone within my extended family.

RIP

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

I've only seen him on the forums, helping out other, reporting issues....

At first I thought it was somebody else, as I just read a post of him from couple of days back...

So weird, one day he is here, the other he is not anymore...

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

RIP

I didn't know you but my prayers are with you. Rest in Peace

AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7, 12 Core Processor 3.90 GHz.

16 GB of Ram

2 MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8GB Graphics Cards

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit

27 Samsung LED curved Monitor

Condolences. Also, there is an A-4 in development? "He worked with a team of fellow developers and designers to model realistic airplanes, including the Douglas A-4E Skyhawk"

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence