Offline mode

Tango777

Due to weather, the internet has been on and off.

So why is it that when the internet is down, I cannot use any of the modules or terrains that I have purchased?

The error screen basically says that in order for me to use offline mode, that I have to be logged in. Confused because I am always automatically logged in whenever I run DCS as administrator.

i7-13700F - 32GB DDR5 RAM - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060Ti 16GB - 2TB NVMe SSD - Windows 11

Pretty sure you have to be online and logged into DCS to put it into offlune mode. This way if someone tries to log in from a different machine it's denied until you log back on with the one you put in offlime mode. Not very helpful for a surprise internet outage but its great for my traveling. Maybe if you still have cell phone data you can try tethering it to the computer just to log on and enter offline mode?

Pretty sure you have to be online and logged into DCS to put it into offlune mode. This way if someone tries to log in from a different machine it's denied until you log back on with the one you put in offlime mode. Not very helpful for a surprise internet outage but its great for my traveling. Maybe if you still have cell phone data you can try tethering it to the computer just to log on and enter offline mode?

I have another flight simulator with "way too many planes" in my hangar that I have purchased over the last many years and I activate them by entering very lengthy activation codes during the installation process. No activation code = improper simulator startup (ctd) or the plane will not be installed. This process allows me to fly these planes whether I have internet access or not.

If I were to have another computer with these planes installed (which I do not), prior to successful activation upon installation process I would have to answer simple security question that only I would know the answer to.

i7-13700F - 32GB DDR5 RAM - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060Ti 16GB - 2TB NVMe SSD - Windows 11