UH-1 CAMPAIGN NEW VIDEO

CHPL

it's nice to see that hueys are still fliying in 2025 :)

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

is release date set?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

• 3 weeks later...

ahh c'mon where is my damn campaign ? :D

Youtube

What is up with these new teasers about third party (vapor) campaigns that just ask us to visit a lot of websites? Trying to jack traffic numbers on them for some reason?

That is the same thing I noticed on the good New for Huey Pilots thread...

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Sorry but it's not:noexpression:

It's just about information on the upcoming product like any other F-18, F-14 video out right now. You may find only our one Website in the video or in the comments below.

Please explain, why all these jet pilots, like any information, even about unfinished or just in planning state products, why helicopter pilots are wondering about information about finished things just wait to be released by ED :helpsmilie:

Always happy landings ;)

ahh c'mon where is my damn campaign ? :D

Hey Ebabil,

Sorry, but as I sed before we have no influence about the way, the speed, and the priority when it comes to the evaluation and release of any product by ED.

To fill the gap we already working on missions free of charge which we have 100% control of, and they can be released even as work in progress.

You may expect the first one in the coming days.

Many thanks for your patients. :thumbup:

Always happy landings ;)