MAC still coming?

captainkoloth

I'm sure it's still coming, it's a relatively easy opportunity to make money from more casual players, there's no reason ED would announce it and then stealth cancel it.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

Not cancelled, even recently Wags mentioned that they are testing auto

trim for MAC using DCS as a testbed.

It is going to be a separate game and greatly expanded as we been told numerous times so nothing to worry about. I am sure they will announce once there is anything to announce.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3944526&postcount=16

Edited by Gierasimov

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

To the contrary...

Like the release date: https://youtu.be/yNWXWOWspYQ?t=188 :D

Here we go again.

Since that video, there were multiple mentions of the pushed data and expanded scope of the game. Including the offical weekend newsletter.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Yes I think they should take their time, for that type of the product. Probably not a good idea to do any early-WIP sneak peaks because it's all about the first impression there and it needs to be good on day 1.

I'd go as far to even include the update of the whole old non-flyable AI aircraft models/liveries before MAC, or block until they're updated.

I just mentioned this in the other thread, the gamers at large are very sensetive to such surprises, me and probably we can handle the visual gap between the newest modules and the oldest AI aircraft which is getting bigger and bigger as we speak. It could be like stepping on a pin while walking upstairs at night for the newcomers there and they could be revolting about it or really taking the focus away from the main thing.

Edited by Worrazen
typos, rewrite for coherency, pin not pit

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

Not cancelled, even recently Wags mentioned that they are testing auto

trim for MAC using DCS as a testbed.

It is going to be a separate game and greatly expanded as we been told numerous times so nothing to worry about. I am sure they will announce once there is anything to announce.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3944526&postcount=16

its a shame its going to be a separate game. It would be nice if MAC players could play alongside DCS flown modules in a MP environment, just as FC3 aircraft can be.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD