Kneeboard Builder (windows app) - Page 126 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-14-2019, 09:00 AM   #1251
Weegie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketeer View Post
I just saw a youtube where this guy charles darwin developed a VA profile that reads off the a10c startup checklist. then for each item he says 'check' and it says out the next time. OMG. really impressive. it's like having an instructor or copilot with you and sounding off the list while you check all the switches and levers. this is way cooler than calling up the kneeboard and reading it then checking the switches. i'm not sure if he's done with its development or how he plans to share it or sell it.
That sounds reasonably straightforward to do, if a little long winded to accomplish.

Sure gladly share the profile, let me edit it some and write instructions on how to taylor it to your individual needs for additional pages etc:

Post up if there is anything that you don't like. I could see people getting annoyed with the voice feedback. The reason it's there, if the kneeboard is hidden you are never sure if the command has exectued or not. So I put in an "In Progress" The idea of the page number feedback is just to inform how many sheets there are for a particular function (the numbering is purely arbitary)

Here is clip of it in action, I need to adjust my keyboard repeat rate to stop it skipping pages and getting outta whack, but it should work reasonably well

Sorry the clip so long and amateurish, just jump to 2:45 to see it working and forgive me for forgetting some of my own commands

Weegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 07:52 PM   #1252
Mule+
Posting Rights Suspended

Great tool. So handy for VR.
Mule is offline   Reply With Quote