U.F.O. - Page 15 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-11-2019, 09:17 PM   #141
Worrazen

Quote:
It's been brought up in the video at the bottom that at the last second before the object zooms off to the left the zooming reference on the upper left side switches from zoom x 1 to zoom x 2 back and forth by the WSO. See the time stamp starting from about 2:20 for reference. I believe the WSO was experimenting with the zoom once or twice in the ten seconds just before the object shoots off to the left side and disappears.
However, just as it disappears to the left, the WSO randomly switches the zoom feature from zoom 1 to zoom x 2 making it seem as if the object is speeding away faster than in reality.
In other words, the higher the zoom is selected, the faster it APPEARS the object is moving. If the zoom is suddenly switched from zoom x 1 to zoom x 2 while in the process of speeding away, it will look as if the object is going faster than it really is, due to the zooming illusion. I believe this was done unintentionally by the rear seated WSO. If not, you could detect an edit on the video, which we do not see. But even at the beginning of the move to the left side before the object disappears and before the zoom is increased the object still appears to depart at a very high speed.
EDIT NOTE: It's now a while since I wrote the above. Since then, others involved from the Princeton ship have come forward. One person said that at the last moment just before the video ends IS NOT the end of the real video. It seems we've only been allowed to see a small portion of a longer video.
(REFERENCE: See the video "The Nimitz Encounters" on Youtube. It's a story by five or six of the men from the Princeton and Nimitz who saw the SPY ONE BRAVE radar and spoke to Cmdr. David Fravor and his crew to intercept the "tic tac").
I've heard that the object is "recaptured" and the camera continues to videotape the UFO. It is again "locked on" and goes back to regular zoom mode.
I've heard the camera also shows the object doing some pretty wild things, like making loops and right angle turns with a zero radius. I wish they would release the entire video.
From one of the video comments.

One thing you all need to keep in mind, these videos are indeed just excerpts, not full videos, just a reminder to those who may not think about this.
DCS-Setup: Win10 x64 1607, 1440p@75"32, MOBO: Asus P9X79, CPU: Intel Core i7 3820 4.0GHz, GPU: Radeon RX 480 8GB, 24 GB RAM @ 1333 Mhz, DCS on SSD Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, Saitek Cyborg X/FLY5 joystick.
Worrazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:24 PM   #142
Majinbot

Given the size of the universe it is impossible that aliens do not exist. The thing that amazes me is why they have not yet annihilated us, since we are the worst thing this planet has created, we are slowly destroying everything beautiful that exists here.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:47 PM   #143
SUBS17
Veteran

Sentient Alien races do not think like that, they are in fact nice people. Any race that tries to wipe out another would very promptly be intercepted by Combat Chasis from Heaven.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:55 PM   #144
SUBS17
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZydsNvtxKpw

Some good flying in these videos even some cool fly into the water SpaceShips, it literally dives in. Also the formation flying looks good, is it off any scifi movie?
Old 06-12-2019, 02:07 AM   #145
Delta59R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worrazen View Post
From one of the video comments.

One thing you all need to keep in mind, these videos are indeed just excerpts, not full videos, just a reminder to those who may not think about this.
Yes, and further more do you think these are the only ones? Heck no! Elizondo, has said there are many many more.. I bet more trickle out.
Meshify C, Noctua Industrial Fans, Asus Hero X, Delided 8700k 5.0 HT off, 32gb 4000 c18 Gskill, EVGA SC2 1080ti, Captain 240, Sam 512g pro, Sam 120g pro, Seasonic 1000, MSFF2, Razer Mamba, O+, HP Reverb, 4k Sony TV
Delta59R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:05 PM   #146
Dirt_Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cichlidfan View Post
Wow. Can I have some of what you are smoking?

I've always heard that enough amphetamines and THC can simulate Schizophrenia, or some sort of psychosis that affects your ability to participate in the common reality. Some people come factory equipped with these traits.
Dirt_Merchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:03 PM   #147
zhukov032186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majinbot View Post
Given the size of the universe it is impossible that aliens do not exist. The thing that amazes me is why they have not yet annihilated us, since we are the worst thing this planet has created, we are slowly destroying everything beautiful that exists here.
The assumption that aliens would necessarily be any different is more than laughable. If technology = enlightenment/''peaceful'' you'd see it in our own society. I think it's hilarious that often, people who would dismiss the notion of God turn right around and assign ''Godlike'' qualities and traits to other life in defiance of all common sense.
zhukov032186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 06:58 PM   #148
Delta59R

So Bob Lazar was on Rogan yesterday! https://youtu.be/BEWz4SXfyCQ
Meshify C, Noctua Industrial Fans, Asus Hero X, Delided 8700k 5.0 HT off, 32gb 4000 c18 Gskill, EVGA SC2 1080ti, Captain 240, Sam 512g pro, Sam 120g pro, Seasonic 1000, MSFF2, Razer Mamba, O+, HP Reverb, 4k Sony TV
Old 06-22-2019, 02:46 AM   #149
Delta59R

Man so much has been happening regarding the UFO subject lately, starting to snowball into an avalanche.. If you guys haven't seen episode 4 of unidentified I suggest you do.
Old 06-22-2019, 03:07 AM   #150
hansangb
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta59R View Post
So Bob Lazar was on Rogan yesterday! https://youtu.be/BEWz4SXfyCQ

I had no idea this existed. Thanks for posting.
Spoiler:
i7-8700K Delid/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, EVGA Z370 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, JetSeat, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, CV1
hansangb is offline   Reply With Quote