HP's Reverb VR Pro Headset

nervousenergy

Ideally it would be in the Microsoft KB release notes, but who am I kidding :)

One way to tell would be to edit your config file here:

\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MixedRealityVRDriver\resources\settings\default.vrsettings

..and set motionReprojectionIndicatorEnabled to true (just uncomment the line) and motionReprojectionMode to auto.

When you start a game you'll get a small square in the top left, which indicates if the reprojection is working or not.

The way to tell if the renderTargetScale 'not being read as 2.0' bug is fixed or not is to edit that renderTargetScale value to '1.0' and go look at the square. Now restart SteamVR / WMR (restart both if you ever change anything in that file, it's only read at start-up) and set it back to '2.0' again. Did the square appear smaller and more to the top left or not when using 2.0 vs 1.0?

If it did then this is fixed, if the 2.0 looked like the same size/position as 1.0 then it's not. It's a good illustration of what is being limited, as it shows the underlying resolution is smaller if not fixed.

Problem is that I can only see that dot in peripheral vision. If I look top left, it disappears!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

"Yes our VR headsets are the Hololens."

No they aren't.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

@etherbattx - uh, ya. by a lot hahaha. MS wants you to pay like the dang thing is made out of gold!

:pilotfly: Specs: I9-9900k; ROG Strix RTX 2080ti; Valve Index HMD; 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram; Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD; TM Warthog with pedals, 3 TM MFDs

I was thinking I read they shared some WMR API's but it even seems like that isn't true. What a ripoff for the HoloLens.

I-7 8700K 5 Ghz OC, Trident Z RGB 32GB DDR4-3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, ASUS RTX2080 8GB OC, NVMe PCIe M.2 1 TB SSD, EVO 1TB SSD, WD 1TB HD, WD Black 2 TB HD image, Corsair H150i Pro Cooler, HOTAS 16000FCS, Corsair Crystal 570X RGB case, Corsair RM750x Gold PSU, Razer Cynosa Chroma RGB keyboard, Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse, Samsung QLED 4K 82" :) TV/monitor. HP Reverb. Lenovo Explorer. IRL Private Pilot.

I have been testing the Reverb all afternoon and coming from the Lenovo Explorer (1440 x 1440) I am really impressed. Just the difference in night carrier landings is stunning IMO but really everything. :thumbup:

It sounds like getting I was even luckier than I thought getting one in the US. My only nit was the heavy cable initially but I solved that. I would not want to walk around with it.

xqbzGX0.jpg

I-7 8700K 5 Ghz OC, Trident Z RGB 32GB DDR4-3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, ASUS RTX2080 8GB OC, NVMe PCIe M.2 1 TB SSD, EVO 1TB SSD, WD 1TB HD, WD Black 2 TB HD image, Corsair H150i Pro Cooler, HOTAS 16000FCS, Corsair Crystal 570X RGB case, Corsair RM750x Gold PSU, Razer Cynosa Chroma RGB keyboard, Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse, Samsung QLED 4K 82" :) TV/monitor. HP Reverb. Lenovo Explorer. IRL Private Pilot.

Just like with the native resolution, WMR is also fairly confusing when it comes to the forms of reprojection it uses. Here's my findings (I'll do a copy/paste rather than offsite link, as I think that is politer here and I've already type it :) ) :

"If a game can reach around 55 to 60 fps the WMR with the default.vrsettings set to ‘auto’ will use something called ‘motion temporal reprojection’, which is the Microsoft clone of ‘Async Space Warp’ (ASW) on the Oculus side. It looks ahead/behind frames with GPU geometry to work out an in-between frame that’s pretty convincing. This allows the trees to appear smooth at 90 Hz in the headset, but DCS needs to reach about 60 fps.

If a game only reaches about 45 fps or less then WMR falls back to ‘asynchronous rotional reprojection’, which is what the old ‘Async Time Warp’ (ATW) used to be on Oculus, i.e. ok for moving your head around, but bad at predicting things moving outside the cockpit. When you see the cockpit moving ok but the trees to the side ‘jumping’ in WMR then it’s using reprojection but falling back to what it can do.

I didn’t realize before why it falls back to the older algorithm like that, but does explain what people see.

It’s also why DCS will just stick at 45 fps even if motion reprojection is not set to ‘auto’ in that config file or everything is left as defaults - it’s because it defaults to the old ‘asynch rotational reprojection’ by default unless the ASW equivalent is enabled or the app is reaching 90 fps.

It will be interesting if the DCS VR optimizations allow more people to get to 60 fps with more settings maxed out. In my experiments with the WMR reprojection, the ‘motion temporal reprojection’ is very good, i.e. very smooth sideways trees.

REF: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/enthusiast-guide/using-steamvr-with-windows-mixed-reality#enabling-motion-reprojection-for-steamvr-apps 2

Oh, plus should say. You can turn things on and off in the SteamVR settings stuff for the Valve ‘motion reprojection’ and all those things, then it’ll be completely ignored by the WMR headset. If you see any difference using those settings then it must be a placebo, as the reprojection steps only happen on the Microsoft driver side using its own rules/steps mentioned above I believe.

I think the resolution / super sampling percentage value is probably the only setting from SteamVR that is read, everything else is probably on the Windows WMR side of things.

It seems the best ‘tuning’ algorithm for WMR and using reprojection in DCS would be:

Go to the default.vsettings file and comment out (using //) the motion line, i.e. turn it OFF.

Test DCS with your settings. Adjust them so you get to 55 to 60 fps with the resolution / super sampling you want.

Go back to default.vrsettings and uncomment the line (remove the //) so it says “motionReprojectionMode” : “auto”, in there.

That way you’ll get smooth tree sideways and reprojection working properly. The things I didn’t realize before were:

WMR always has some form of motion reprojection on, it’s just the simpler ‘rotational’ type (where looking sideways causes judders for example) if it can’t make some headroom over 45 fps (it seems typically you need 55 to 60 fps to be safe).

The fancy ‘motion vector’ reprojection is very good, but needs to be turned on in that file. Once on then you’re only ever going to see either 45 or 90 in the fps read-out. Turning it off is useful to adjust detail settings.

WMR is like archaeology on how it works underneath. I half expect to find a stick of a certain length that’s going to refract the sun’s rays over a temple map through a jewel, so we can find out how to do nicer anti aliasing one day…;) "

interesting post - I think your saying you need to tweak the game so it will hit 55 to 60 fps to get the best motion reprojection - struggling at the moment even using a 2080ti (getting around 40-45 fps...…..can you summarise your settings?

I just got the Reverb two hours ago and setup was basically plugging it in and making one adjustment on the video resolution from my Lenovo Explorer in SteamVR. The clarity and performance on my setup is very good with the way I have the settings. I can read everything inside the cockpit now but also can spot planes a lot better at a distance which I was just testing. The SDE is basically gone although if you really concentrate you can barely make out the very tiny pixels. My sweet spot also took a big jump but my IPD is 64 mm but I am actually using glasses which are working fine. I am very slightly near-sighted with the minimum prescription and am very close to not needing glasses at all. I also thought the audio is very good.

The only complaint I have at the moment is the heavy cable. I routed it around the back over a home theater recliner seat I use and then I forgot about it. A few zip ties might help too. I can't see any mura - even looking at a white screen.

I am curious on folks are handling that cable. The cable seems longer than my Lenovo Explorer.

What settings are you running in DCS? Do you have steam SS at 100% and what Pixel density in DCS?

Just trying to get a feel for what it's running with as my card is similar.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

interesting post - I think your saying you need to tweak the game so it will hit 55 to 60 fps to get the best motion reprojection - struggling at the moment even using a 2080ti (getting around 40-45 fps...…..can you summarise your settings?

On a 2080, i9 at 5.1 GHz in DCS to run ok and still look good I use MSAA off, Shadows/Terrain Object Shadows: Flat with an O+ at DCS PD 1.0 and Steam SS at 212%.

Everything else you can have as high (well. perhaps not Visib Range) as you like, but has less impact than the using MSAA and the shadows.

o7nk5yT.jpg

I think a lot of people would like a scalable MSAA solution, as it's not ideal yet. Hopefully the VR patch (tomorrow?) will help out some more.

Edited by fearlessfrog

On a 2080, i9 at 5.1 GHz in DCS to run ok and still look good I use MSAA off, Shadows/Terrain Object Shadows: Flat with an O+ at DCS PD 1.0 and Steam SS at 212%.

Everything else you can have as high (well. perhaps not Visib Range) as you like, but has less impact than the using MSAA and the shadows.

o7nk5yT.jpg

I think a lot of people would like a scalable MSAA solution, as it's not ideal yet. Hopefully the VR patch (tomorrow?) will help out some more.

In my experience, terrain shadows, even flat, are the biggest performance hit in the game. I've disabled them entirely. Cockpit shadows don't seem to have a huge impact, so setting those to medium or high should be fine.

The second biggest hit is MSAA but I can't really stand having it off personally.

o7nk5yT.jpg

This seems useful, thanks. I haven't touched my settings since the original Odyssey but when I get the Reverb I'll have to try this out.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

The second biggest hit is MSAA but I can't really stand having it off personally.

The MSAA is tough to have off I gree, but it's a real balance between the high resolutions we're needing for VR clarity in the cockpit versus the deferred rendering engine that DCS uses. Deferred rendering gives you good dynamic lighting as it doesn't matter how many objects you have, just your light sources. Forward rendering (which most games use) on the other hand gives you aliasing pretty much for free.

MSAA on deferred is a O(n^{2}) quadratic problem, meaning it kills pretty much every card we have on DCS with each resolution step up we do in VR. x2 and maybe x4 are possible, but reaching that magic 60 fps or so is getting hard.

Something like an edge aliasing or FXAA on DCS would be great, especially for VR, but I've not heard anything about that. It's either that or multiple GPU support (perhaps under Vulcan one day), and that's where I run out of money.. :)

Tempted to rollback to 1809 for science? ;)

(I don't blame if you don't want to, but just curious if this impacts the Reverb like the O+. If you sell or return it without actually seeing the native resolution then it might be a shame. Or could be that it makes no difference.)

I have an Acronis backup of the older windows version. So when I get my Reverb, I'm going to to back and see if there will be any differences.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

@FearlessFrog - FXAA is possible through the NVidia control panel. I left it off with the o+ because the Anti SDE caused fuzzy distance to begin with. It may work better with the Reverb.

I already turn on MFAA in the Nvidia CP.

:pilotfly: Specs: I9-9900k; ROG Strix RTX 2080ti; Valve Index HMD; 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram; Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD; TM Warthog with pedals, 3 TM MFDs

I have SteamVR at 188% and PD at 1.0. There is too big of a performance hit above a PD of 1.0. You can chart CPU/GPU usage and see a huge efficiency boost using SteamVR SS vs PD. I see about 58-60 FPS next to terrain and 90 towards the sky in SP.

IMO the Reverb is a game changer for DCS. I was just doing Case III carrier landings (night) in the F-18 and the difference between My Lenovo (1440 x 1440) and the Reverb is stunning. It's a lot more fun when everything is clear like the carrier deck, runway, and lights. Even the moon was pretty clear. The carrier deck has incredible detail now.

It took a while to get used to seeing all of the text and labels in the cockpit clearly. Almost distracting at first. I have only had it a few hours so it will likely improve. I tried changing the shadows to flat but I am not seeing any difference on performance with the way I have the SS.

Here are my current Settings but they will likely change... At the moment I am kind of hoping they don't get rid of SteamVR. If there really is a Windows bug affecting the max res in the Reverb it should only get better. :-) The big surprise for me was the large sweet spot. The main menu is basically all clear. I think it is mainly the luck of my IPD.

What settings are you running in DCS? Do you have steam SS at 100% and what Pixel density in DCS?

Just trying to get a feel for what it's running with as my card is similar.

f4MiGwP.png

ScwQ4oC.jpg

N86VksS.jpg

xBSmMmV.jpg

Edited by Secoda

I have SteamVR at 188% and PD at 1.0. There is too big of a performance hit above a PD of 1.0. In SteamVR you can chart CPU/GPU usage and see a huge efficiency boost using SteamVR SS vs PD. I see about 60 FPS next to terrain and 90 towards the sky in SP.

IMO the Reverb is a game changer for DCS. I was just doing Case III carrier landings (night) in the F-18 and the difference between My Lenovo (1440 x 1440) and the Reverb is stunning. It's a lot more fun when everything is clear like the carrier deck, runway, and lights. Even the moon was pretty clear. The carrier deck has incredible detail now.

It took a while to get used to seeing all of the text and labels in the cockpit clearly. Almost distracting at first.

Awesome, sounds like I should not have any issues with my 1080ti. Now just gotta find a Reverb in the US.

Quick question to the august body on this thread -

I've been messing around tonight since I hopefully will get the reverb in the next week or two. Doing some basic testing with Motion repro in auto, SS at 180%, MSAA off, PD 1.0 and all my textures low except water at medium.

The indicator shows I am constantly CPU bound, or GPU bound, but running MSI in the background is shows that is not the case. CPU running at ~50% and GPU ~50%. Both temps are in the low 60s, and I am not seeing issues with VRAM (~7.5gb of 11) or RAM (~16GB of 32). This is using the default BFM mission against the Mig29. Nothing else around for miles except the one plane. I get very sporadic 90fps when I first start the mission, then repro kicks in and pretty much stays on with the indicator showing CPU or GPU bound with both on the most of the time.

I'm on 2.5.5 on Win10 1809. I get that I may still be GPU or CPU bound with both being used up to 80% but there is quite a bit of headroom left assuming 80% would likely be the cutoff. Oh and looking at each core, I am only using ~25-40% on each core at different times, so I am not seeing one core spike to a high number.

Any thoughts on why this isn't utilizing my GPU and CPU more? I'm wondering if something else broke with 2.5.5...

Edited by Nagilem

@FearlessFrog - FXAA is possible through the NVidia control panel. I left it off with the o+ because the Anti SDE caused fuzzy distance to begin with. It may work better with the Reverb.

I already turn on MFAA in the Nvidia CP.

As I understand it, the Nvidia driver Antialiasing modes are not used by the Mixed Reality Headset driver render. I've never proved it for sure though, so I could be wrong of course.

I believe only the things like the 'virtual reality pre-rendered frames' and 'power management modes' are used from that side.

Are you sure Nvidia Manage 3D Settings / Antialiasing - FXAA has an visual impact when forced on in VR/WMR? It would be great if it did, but I've not seen it myself so interested to see if anyone has done some A/B tests.

@FearlessFrog - I have MFAA on and that I do see from Nvidia CP. FXAA is more subtle. I see a minor change but its almost imperceptible. The only thing I've found to make aliasing better is either MSAA or turn up the supersampling in SteamVR/PD in DCS.

Quick question to the august body on this thread -

I've been messing around tonight since I hopefully will get the reverb in the next week or two. Doing some basic testing with Motion repro in auto, SS at 180%, MSAA off, PD 1.0 and all my textures low except water at medium.

The indicator shows I am constantly CPU bound, or GPU bound, but running MSI in the background is shows that is not the case. CPU running at ~50% and GPU ~50%. Both temps are in the low 60s, and I am not seeing issues with VRAM (~7.5gb of 11) or RAM (~16GB of 32). This is using the default BFM mission against the Mig29. Nothing else around for miles except the one plane. I get very sporadic 90fps when I first start the mission, then repro kicks in and pretty much stays on with the indicator showing CPU or GPU bound with both on the rest of the time.

I'm on 2.5.5 on Win10 1809. I get that I may still be GPU or CPU bound with both being used up to 80% but there is quite a bit of headroom left assuming 80% would likely be the cutoff. Oh and looking at each core, I am only using ~25-40% on each core at different times, so I am not seeing one core spike to a high number.

Any thoughts on why this isn't utilizing my GPU and CPU more? I'm wondering if something else broke with 2.5.5...

Just a theory but with ref back to here, could it just be the case that your 'motionReprojectionMode' is set to 'auto' and then it's doing enough work to get to vector reprojection and then idling a bit?

If you aren't at 90 Hz then it will try to make a timing for a frame in the next 11ms slot, so that means you could be comfortable doing 55 to 65 fps, making a frame and then shows you locked to 45 fps (with reprojection showing you 90 Hz refreshes).

If you turn off motionReprojectionMode (just comment it out etc) then does your framerate vary and the CPU/GPU work more but your frames vary as well?

PS For getting what is bound in VR in a bit more detail, fpsVR is quite good. Info on that here.

@FearlessFrog - I have MFAA on and that I do see from Nvidia CP. FXAA is more subtle. I see a minor change but its almost imperceptible. The only thing I've found to make aliasing better is either MSAA or turn up the supersampling in SteamVR/PD in DCS.

Thanks for that, interesting! I wonder when in the pipeline it's doing it. The DCS engine might be applying their's at a different stage to the driver.

I have been testing the Reverb all afternoon and coming from the Lenovo Explorer (1440 x 1440) I am really impressed. Just the difference in night carrier landings is stunning IMO but really everything. :thumbup:

It sounds like getting I was even luckier than I thought getting one in the US. My only nit was the heavy cable initially but I solved that. I would not want to walk around with it.

xqbzGX0.jpg

Be careful. That could almost be construed as an unboxing post. Some people, actually not that many are against such posts. To pass the new Reverb Posting (Quality Commission Reform) Regulations 2019, you need at least two pages of factual bullet points.

Note: Any references to emotion, either expressed, implied or construed are to removed from such posts as these are unhelpful and wasteful.

The Quality Commission reserves the right to adjudicate as to whether any particular bullet point is valid, helpful or fit for purpose.

As for me, thanks for your post, it helps make a sometimes dry forum a little more vibrant.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Just like with the native resolution, WMR is also fairly confusing when it comes to the forms of reprojection it uses. Here's my findings (I'll do a copy/paste rather than offsite link, as I think that is politer here and I've already type it :) ) :

"If a game can reach around 55 to 60 fps the WMR with the default.vrsettings set to ‘auto’ will use something called ‘motion temporal reprojection’, which is the Microsoft clone of ‘Async Space Warp’ (ASW) on the Oculus side. It looks ahead/behind frames with GPU geometry to work out an in-between frame that’s pretty convincing. This allows the trees to appear smooth at 90 Hz in the headset, but DCS needs to reach about 60 fps.

If a game only reaches about 45 fps or less then WMR falls back to ‘asynchronous rotional reprojection’, which is what the old ‘Async Time Warp’ (ATW) used to be on Oculus, i.e. ok for moving your head around, but bad at predicting things moving outside the cockpit. When you see the cockpit moving ok but the trees to the side ‘jumping’ in WMR then it’s using reprojection but falling back to what it can do.

I didn’t realize before why it falls back to the older algorithm like that, but does explain what people see.

It’s also why DCS will just stick at 45 fps even if motion reprojection is not set to ‘auto’ in that config file or everything is left as defaults - it’s because it defaults to the old ‘asynch rotational reprojection’ by default unless the ASW equivalent is enabled or the app is reaching 90 fps.

It will be interesting if the DCS VR optimizations allow more people to get to 60 fps with more settings maxed out. In my experiments with the WMR reprojection, the ‘motion temporal reprojection’ is very good, i.e. very smooth sideways trees.

REF: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-reality/enthusiast-guide/using-steamvr-with-windows-mixed-reality#enabling-motion-reprojection-for-steamvr-apps 2

Oh, plus should say. You can turn things on and off in the SteamVR settings stuff for the Valve ‘motion reprojection’ and all those things, then it’ll be completely ignored by the WMR headset. If you see any difference using those settings then it must be a placebo, as the reprojection steps only happen on the Microsoft driver side using its own rules/steps mentioned above I believe.

I think the resolution / super sampling percentage value is probably the only setting from SteamVR that is read, everything else is probably on the Windows WMR side of things.

It seems the best ‘tuning’ algorithm for WMR and using reprojection in DCS would be:

Go to the default.vsettings file and comment out (using //) the motion line, i.e. turn it OFF.

Test DCS with your settings. Adjust them so you get to 55 to 60 fps with the resolution / super sampling you want.

Go back to default.vrsettings and uncomment the line (remove the //) so it says “motionReprojectionMode” : “auto”, in there.

That way you’ll get smooth tree sideways and reprojection working properly. The things I didn’t realize before were:

WMR always has some form of motion reprojection on, it’s just the simpler ‘rotational’ type (where looking sideways causes judders for example) if it can’t make some headroom over 45 fps (it seems typically you need 55 to 60 fps to be safe).

The fancy ‘motion vector’ reprojection is very good, but needs to be turned on in that file. Once on then you’re only ever going to see either 45 or 90 in the fps read-out. Turning it off is useful to adjust detail settings.

WMR is like archaeology on how it works underneath. I half expect to find a stick of a certain length that’s going to refract the sun’s rays over a temple map through a jewel, so we can find out how to do nicer anti aliasing one day…;) "

Thanks Froggy.

That clears a lot of things up, I am indeed seeing smooth headturning, but on the ground and looking at right angles to the taxiway, that's when the judders start. Also stuff like looking forward and the taxiway signs are approaching, they start juddering too.

All my airfields are heavily populated by static ground objects, probably more than 100 of them each, so maybe I will try a new mission with reprojection on in the file, no objects and some settings like shadows turned off.

NTTR performs far better than PG so I guess whatever is different in NTTR will likely form part of the new VR optimisation.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.