So ummm what are the differences between this and the new Version? - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-08-2019, 01:51 AM   #21
Snapage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ala13_ManOWar View Post
Aaaaannnnnddd that's what happens when you get the good stuff first .

S!

You implying that the A8 is not good? It's a great plane, just! The P47D is inferior to the P51D but I'm still going to get it because its a good plane and should be a lot of fun to fly.
Snapage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 02:17 AM   #22
Andy1966

Every body don't forget the A model is shorter than the D model( I am not sure at the moment how much) it a totally different aircraft...Kurt added about 2-1/2 feet in the rear of the fuselage to make up for the longer Jumo engine to try to maintain center of gravity, and the flight quality of the A model. It is the same airplane, but it is really totally different.
We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.
http://virtual-pilots.com/
Andy1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 03:33 PM   #23
Ala13_ManOWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapage View Post
You implying that the A8 is not good? It's a great plane, just! The P47D is inferior to the P51D but I'm still going to get it because its a good plane and should be a lot of fun to fly.
No, both are good aircraft indeed. I meant Dora is the higher performer and you get the less performer after the higher, so people would complain now it's not as powerful as Dora is which, as was obvious it would be. Anyway I was personally awaiting A-8 so we could fly the earlier variant, more options in the servers, more proper to the Normandy date, and everything.

S!