[1.5.3] Display turns off when the game is on

Not sure when this happened but this did not used to happen. I hadn't played DCS in a while and just launched it earlier this week. I noticed some updates were installed.

But now my PC's monitor goes to sleep 10min into the game (that's how long I have the "turn off display" setting set to). I have to wake the display by hitting a key or moving the mouse.

And just to be sure this isn't an issue with my PC, I launched other games (even some with HOTAS support) and noticed those did not allow the display to go to sleep; so this is a DCS World issue.

I found this thread that sounds like the issue I'm having, but it is from 2014 and has no answers: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=159736

I know I can simply disable the "turn off display after X time" setting, but I rather DCS World did the correct thing.

Do you untick the fullscreen option in main menu ?

If yes, when you fly with hotas only on a simple aircraft (FC3) and also you don't need and touch your mouse or keyboard, you don't prevent the sleep of monitor or hard drive as you set in windows !

Hope I help you ;)

++

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It happened once to me yesterday. I just changed the active energy plan to balanced some days ago. Try to use the performance plan (sorry about the plans' names; my Windows 10 is in Spanish).

Vista, Suerte y al Toro!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]