DCS: Black Shark 1.0.1 Read Me

Wags

so.... is the multiplayer port randomisation 'bug' fixed or not ? if its not i guess i'll need a new router..(can ED suggest a router that will allow me to host?)...or if it is fixed i'll buy a dvd copy of BS instead :)

<maintains a calm approach to this>

Edited by Ali Fish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
so.... is the multiplayer port randomisation 'bug' fixed or not ? if its not i guess i'll need a new router..(can ED suggest a router that will allow me to host?)...or if it is fixed i'll buy a dvd copy of BS instead :)

<maintains a calm approach to this>

FIXED.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

Shame that the multiplayer GUI problem with multiple monitors was not included. Hope to see that in the next patch. Simply displaying the GUI only on the CENTER display the same as the SP GUI, rather than spread across all displays, would make life easier for everyone using multiple screens.

*edit* For those beginning to hyperventilate, this is not a complaint or a criticism of the patch. This is simply me saying that something I think is important was not included. I understand the reasons why not everything can be done in one patch. So calm down.

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes:

Why I get no answer for this?

- Does this mean the ka-50 client slots (holdingtime 23h) can be activated?

- Does this mean the flags are now global? At the moment all your flags are "false" if you are join a running game.

^^ allthough I cannot comment as I know no more than you do, from reading the Patch notes, and from other comments from the Admins, I belive that at least for the 2nd questions about Flag status's in multiplayer is "Yes" ..

I certainly hope so, and rudimentary logic and functions can be implemented if so (ie. mission event timers, or "scoring" based on events, and other advanced things that we havent thought of yet!

As for point 1, that would be cool if possible....allthough Servman for DCS allows for event based map rotation, which could serve a similar purpose?

- Does this mean the flags are now global? At the moment all your flags are "false" if you are join a running game.

even more - trigger's concept is changed, now they are running on server-side only. so no more problems with flags, etc

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

Can you, please, explain, what does it mean?

I believe Dragon was asking , if a Client slot can be activated in the same way that an AI unit is; ie. by setting the Delay time (usually to 23 hours) , and using an "activate unit" trigger action.

• ED Team
I believe Dragon was asking , if a Client slot can be activated in the same way that an AI unit is; ie. by setting the Delay time (usually to 23 hours) , and using an "activate unit" trigger action.

Sorry, it is not possible with the current slot system.

Something to think about. Thanks.

EDIT: simple slot activation delay can be achieved with server-side scripts

Edited by c0ff

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

Can you, please, explain, what does it mean?

Thank's nemesis, yes that's was my question.

Please find No.5 in this topic:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=43496

cOff: Can you please tell me, how the scripts have to look like? Is it only a time-delay or can it be combined with a trigger?

Edit: Very nice that the flags now on serverside! YES YES YES!!!! :D

Edited by =STP= Dragon

One more question please... Only to know how many work is waiting for me...

Will it be possible to sort the triggers in the triggerlist?

e.g. by name or simple move it up or down?

• ED Team
One more question please... Only to know how many work is waiting for me...

Will it be possible to sort the triggers in the triggerlist?

e.g. by name or simple move it up or down?

I wrote down your request to wish list for future.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

So it is not implementet in the upcoming patch.... :(

This will be a lot of work with the triggers....

I'm anxious to sort the triggers by the upcoming situations in the mission.

If I want to add a trigger afterwards (because of 4 more players) I have to add 4 empty trigger at the end of the list and write every trigger new till I arrived the right position.

Sometimes this let you bite into the table!

Edited by =STP= Dragon