ok we got the Mig15 now...

tusler

:) let´s hope.

I already said it somewhere on the forum, but I´m really amazed by the MiG´s cockpit. The modelling and texturing work on this is f*cking amazing. It has so many details and so many "non-standard" parts put together! Can´t wait to hop in and study all the details. :smilewink:

Yes! I love everything I have seen regarding the Beta version of the Belsimtek DCS Mig-15bis, especially the cockpit. Given how much I enjoy the Belsimtek F86F Sabre, I am sure I will be extremely happy with the Mig-15bis. :thumbup: MJ

Since we already have the Sabre to counter the Mig-15, i think the proper enemy will be the F-4, but i will not mind if we could have the F-14 Tomcat !

But hey the Phantom is nice, and Top Gun was inspired of a true story of F-4 pilots, even the manoeuvre of airbrakes + throttles idle + pull hard to pass behind the enemy was real and done in a F-4 vs Mig-21 dogfight !

And the F-4 is carrier capable :D !

Of course like almost everyone i look more forward to have the Cobra and the Hind first, too much non-modern fighter aircraft already done and only 3 helicopter, only one are attack and its a special one !

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.