Options problem.

Dusan56

Was looking for possible answer here but can't find any. This problem relate to BS2 only (I still have BS1 installed). I had recently changed commands for my X52 in game's options. I used OK button in the end. However, these changes did not go through and my old configuration is still active. I have all controls directly configured in the game and not using any of Saitek's Profiles. I had saved several configurations (like "withmodifier.lua" "withoutmodifier.lua" ...). Should I have only 1 saved configuration? Should be original BS uninstalled so it doesn't interfere? Of course, not playing both at the same time.

Does someone else experienced similar problem?

Was looking for possible answer here but can't find any. This problem relate to BS2 only (I still have BS1 installed). I had recently changed commands for my X52 in game's options. I used OK button in the end. However, these changes did not go through and my old configuration is still active.

Sounds weird. Maybe you should just try to map one or two buttons, save changes, exit BS2 and open it again and check whether your changes are still present.

Could it be that you switched between game mode and simulation mode?

Should I have only 1 saved configuration? Should be original BS uninstalled so it doesn't interfere? Of course, not playing both at the same time.

Does someone else experienced similar problem?

Both are completely independent for all I know; there should be no problem with BS1 and BS2 installed at the same time (I never had any problems, but other than axis assignments I didn't change any of the input controls in-game).

• Like 1

No Joey, not cleaning. But I definitely try to delete all old lua's with configuration not used anymore. Also, my game pit is kinda remote from computer, thus I used USB extensions. The last resort would be to re install the game.

To Yurgon, that's how it all started. I tried to assign one of push buttons on joystick to "moving to target" but couldn't. And if I open options I can see my changes, but game somehow ignores it. I'll have closer look on those luas in config. Thanks both of you guys, for inspirations.