Transferring modules to from one account to another.

As the title says can I do that since I bought a account from a friend who doesn't like DCS and needed the money. I still play but having to sign in and out and re- download my modules from my other account every time I want to play is getting annoying. If I can't transfer is their a site or forum that I can post to sell the account on?

• ED Team

Hi

trading between accounts is not allowed.

3. LICENCE CONDITIONS

3.1 Except as expressly set out in this Licence or in clauses 4.1 and 4.2 below, or as permitted by any local law, you undertake to use the Program for your own personal use, and you shall not:

(a) sell, trade, rent, lease, sub-license, merge, adapt, vary, modify the Program, or any copies of the Program, without the express prior written consent of TFC;

(b) not to make alterations to, or modifications of, the whole or any part of the Program nor permit the Program or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;

© not to disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole, or any part, of the Program nor attempt to do any such things except to the extent that (by virtue of section 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are essential for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of the Program with another software program, and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:

(i) is used only for the purpose of achieving inter-operability of the Program with another software program; and

(ii) is not unnecessarily disclosed or communicated to any third party without the TFC's prior written consent; and

(iii) is not used to create any software which is substantially similar to the Program.

(d) remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Program or otherwise modify the Program without the prior written consent of the TFC; and

(e) exploit this Program or any of its parts commercially, including but not limited to use at a cyber cafe, computer gaming centre or any other location-based site. TFC may offer a separate Site Licence Agreement to permit you to make the Program available for commercial use; please refer to the contact information below;

3.2 You acknowledge that the Program has not been developed to meet your individual requirements and that it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of the Program as described in the Documentation meet your requirements.

3.3 You acknowledge that the Program may not be free of errors or bugs and you agree that the existence of any minor errors shall not constitute a breach of this Licence.

3.4 Video production by you using DCS products is allowed for Youtube advertisement revenue generation.

3.5 Re-sold product keys through "gray market" web sites will be blacklisted without notification

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/license/

please contact support if you have any more queries

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

1.12 Threads and posts pertaining to the sale or trading of "DCS" keys are not allowed.

/closed

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2