Q&A Spitfire Mk XIV - Page 8 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 07:01 PM   #71
Merlin-27
Veteran

Reputation power: 9
Merlin-27 has a spectacular aura aboutMerlin-27 has a spectacular aura aboutMerlin-27 has a spectacular aura aboutMerlin-27 has a spectacular aura aboutMerlin-27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongodriver View Post
Literally 7th heaven with the piston engine renaissance happening.
I can't disagree with you here

Now we need a 3rd party to announce some bombers...

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4
Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access
Old 06-11-2014, 07:07 PM   #72
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 106
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin-27 View Post

Now we need a 3rd party to announce some bombers...
Yes!

Old 06-11-2014, 07:15 PM   #73
Merlin-27
Veteran

Reputation power: 9
Merlin-27 has a spectacular aura aboutMerlin-27 has a spectacular aura aboutMerlin-27 has a spectacular aura aboutMerlin-27 has a spectacular aura aboutMerlin-27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Yes!
Even some unflyable AI bombers would be a huge deal. Can't imagine the AI routine would be too tough to program. Take off, fly to waypoints, fly home, land. Use exisiting AI from .50 ground units for defense. Viola!

EDIT: Sorry to wander off topic. Back to the Spit!

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4
Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access
Old 06-11-2014, 07:33 PM   #74
bongodriver

Reputation power: 10
bongodriver is a jewel in the roughbongodriver is a jewel in the roughbongodriver is a jewel in the roughbongodriver is a jewel in the roughbongodriver is a jewel in the roughbongodriver is a jewel in the rough

Yes.....bombers......I'll have a......Lancaster, Mosquito, Beaufighter, B-25, B-26, Halifax, B-24, Do17, Ju88, Stirling, Wellington, Warwick, He111, Betty.....for now.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:48 PM   #75
Alicatt

Reputation power: 12
Alicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yes.....bombers......I'll have a......Lancaster, Mosquito, Beaufighter, B-25, B-26, Halifax, B-24, Do17, Ju88, Stirling, Wellington, Warwick, He111, Betty.....for now.
Crikey you missed one
Old 06-11-2014, 10:50 PM   #76
Random

Reputation power: 7
Random has a spectacular aura aboutRandom has a spectacular aura aboutRandom has a spectacular aura aboutRandom has a spectacular aura about

Just had a thought... Is there a veao warbirds wishlist thread? Had a quick look with no luck...
Old 06-11-2014, 11:05 PM   #77
Pman
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 14
Pman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Just had a thought... Is there a veao warbirds wishlist thread? Had a quick look with no luck...
We dont actually have one, I have thought about it a couple of times the problem we have is that some people think that if you have such a thread it means that if something gets voted for enough that we will do it.

Obviously we have some restrictions as to what we can/cant do.

But its very fair to say that I keep a close eye on the forums (can ya tell? :p) and I have a pretty extensive list of aircraft I want to do over the next few years.

As I let on before, Some do have more than one engine

Pman
Old 06-11-2014, 11:07 PM   #78
Random

Random has a spectacular aura aboutRandom has a spectacular aura aboutRandom has a spectacular aura aboutRandom has a spectacular aura about

Thats fair enough and is why I held back from starting one just now! Unfortunately my ultimate warbird is too rare to ever be included but its almost been mentioned in this thread already
Old 06-11-2014, 11:09 PM   #79
bongodriver

Reputation power: 10
bongodriver is a jewel in the roughbongodriver is a jewel in the roughbongodriver is a jewel in the roughbongodriver is a jewel in the roughbongodriver is a jewel in the roughbongodriver is a jewel in the rough

Oh!!....DH Hornet

Getting a little carried away now.......I'll get my coat.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:10 PM   #80
Random

Quote:
Oh!!....DH Hornet
Would be rather nice!
Closed Thread