Mirror in 1.5.7 --- How to Adjust View?

DieHard

How to adjust mirror in 1.5.7 Stable version, Caucasus terrain?

Doable?

Or is mirror broken in 1.5.7 and 2.1.1?

I know in 2.1.1 "Mirror glance" is not working at all.

In 1.5.7 "Mirror glance" view is mapped to a button. But I don't see my tail in the mirror.

Do I need to adjust view' coordinates in Config? How to adjust?

-+-

====

My "Mirror glance" view is also the same as my custom "Snap View 4" which is my Gun Sight's close-up view.

How do I change the mirror view?

-+-

Mirror works in this video dated December 2016. See about 2:40 into the video :

==================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Or is mirror broken in 1.5.7 and 2.1.1?

I can not get the mirror to work in either installs, so I'm thinking it's broken.

Hope to get an official answer to your query though.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Why buy new aircraft when DCS and the 3rd party guys don't fix or complete the broken stuff?

Every time there is a new patch update I have to get into the program to fix stuff; really getting tired of having to do this. DCS just may be losing a customer!

I like DCS, but not if this crap continues.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Now are eruptions on the sun... it's not just a broken mirror but worse problems such as freezing of the entire DCS. And big shame for the DEVS that don't make the important repairs but just consists of other modules with other problems. Is the need to remove known errors and not rely on it that the community will still benevolent it dreamed!

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

• 2 months later...
Why buy new aircraft when DCS and the 3rd party guys don't fix or complete the broken stuff?

Every time there is a new patch update I have to get into the program to fix stuff; really getting tired of having to do this. DCS just may be losing a customer!

+1

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure expressions like "crap" will get us anywhere we want to be...

Have you contacted Support on the mirror issue?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5