Is naval combat for CA coming?

Dan-154C

As far as I am aware:

- there are currently no plans to make CA interface with any surface vessel.

- ED has stated they're considering adding new ships after the hornet has been released. Some 3rd party developers are developing ships to support their own content (Heatblur is making a Forrestal, RAZBAM is making an LHA and some supportive vessels).

- ED is making DLC based on the admiral Kuznetsov and the Nimitz, it should contain features like animated deck crew and working elevators and the like. We don't yet know to what extend we're able to take control of the ship

Check my F-15C guide

ED has planned two carrier modules (Kutnesov and CVN-64) and surely more ships to Hormuz Theatre and new and updated ships (some versions ago, ED add two new kilo subs with submerged launched land attack and antiship missiles) , Heatblur working on a CVN Forrestal to the F-14 and RAZBAM has working great quantity of US, UK and Russian ships to the AV-8B.

A combat commander interface has unkonow actualy.

I'm pretty confident that ED actually has plans to do something like that, but I'm afraid these are very long term plans and there will be several years to come before we see results.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I'm pretty confident that ED actually has plans to do something like that, but I'm afraid these are very long term plans and there will be several years to come before we see results.

Change "several" to "very many" and you might be right on target. The simulation of the physics of water and it's relationship to sonar performance is a huge hurdle.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Change "several" to "very many" and you might be right on target. The simulation of the physics of water and it's relationship to sonar performance is a huge hurdle.

It doesn't have to be subsurface warfare right from the start. I guess they would start with surface warfare.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It doesn't have to be subsurface warfare right from the start. I guess they would start with surface warfare.

Something small and relatively simple like a Cyclone Class PC would be interesting as a crewable vessel. It would fit in well with the SoH map too. I suppose a Frigate or Corvette would fit the bill as well.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Surface warfare has enable from Flanker / LOMAC times. Actually ships can perform Anti-Air and Anti-ship warfare with a variety of weapons. On Anti-ship role, Harpoons on US ships and P-500 Bazalt and P-700 Granit antiship missiles by Russian ships.

The lack actually has missing some anti-ship attack behaviours on missile and the not appropriate ship defence vs attacks as ECM, Decoys, chaff, flares and medium and big cannons with antimissile ammunition with VT fusses.

H26QiAb.png

It also supports a helicopter up to the size of a Merlin.

still needs a lot of work and re doing a few bits aswel on her...HMS Clyde P257

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

We need crewable something capable of surface combat against other ships and If possible able to attack land targets with gun/missiles.

By CA actualy we can make land attacks by tomahawks.

But yes need some system to make crewable and can put "internal" terminals to control AAW, ASUW, ASW and Ship Systems on DCS World.

Enviado desde mi GT-S7580 mediante Tapatalk