My thoughts after flying the Hornet

Braeden108

(Some language, hide this kids.)

No one mention that you land the hornet like you're deorbiting it

I landed at 2500 fpm, (of course I realized it was because I forgot the flaps) which is what the jet told me to do The mirage is like "Monsuire, please be gentle on the touchdown. The landing gear is made with the French steel."The Hornets like "WHOOOO!! BRING IT ****ER! LETS RIDE THIS BITCH TO THE GROUND LIKE AN ASTROID "The Hornet actively encourages you to be rough with it. It also FLIES the Ka-50 and the A-10 fight to be in the air. They fight and scratch for ever knot and foot. The Hornet floats, it doesn't give a **** it doesn't give a **** about gravity, about bull shit like stalls and spins. It was born in the sky and that's where it lives. It leaps off the runway because it's pissed at you for landed in the first place. That's why when you land, you land HARD because if you have the audacity to pull the hornet out of the sky.

You better mean it.

Light the tires kick the fires!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

(Some language, hide this kids.)

No one mention that you land the hornet like you're deorbiting it

I landed at 2500 fpm, (of course I realized it was because I forgot the flaps) which is what the jet told me to do The mirage is like "Monsuire, please be gentle on the touchdown. The landing gear is made with the French steel."The Hornets like "WHOOOO!! BRING IT ****ER! LETS RIDE THIS BITCH TO THE GROUND LIKE AN ASTROID "The Hornet actively encourages you to be rough with it. It also FLIES the Ka-50 and the A-10 fight to be in the air. They fight and scratch for ever knot and foot. The Hornet floats, it doesn't give a **** it doesn't give a **** about gravity, about bull shit like stalls and spins. It was born in the sky and that's where it lives. It leaps off the runway because it's pissed at you for landed in the first place. That's why when you land, you land HARD because if you have the audacity to pull the hornet out of the sky.

You better mean it.

I think there will be a purchase inbound lol

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

So, what exactly are you saying here....So, you like the flight model then.:D

Tell me how you really feel...;)

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

100 monkeys at 100 typewriters.

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

Any time I start missing the art of the flare, those highly sought after "squeakers" and the dancing of the rudders and stick after flying the Hornet, all I do is load the F-5 or any of the WW2 birds especially the 109. Very quickly slamming the jet down from 3 stories and being forced down onto the deck by cables is very relaxing.

Edited by JIMJAM

I'm loving the F18 as well, I don't spend as much time in the sim as I would like and the other modules like the Viggen never grew on me, probably cause its just too swedish.

The F18 however is an absolute blast, I'm really into it.I thought I stuffed up a Case1 landing today and missed the wires and found i got a perfect number 3. love it. Purchase in bound for sure.

... Are you ok dude? Sounds like you are suffering from Hornet withdrawal symptoms.

hahhahaahahah:megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol::megalol:

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black