[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox  

87 members have voted

1. 1. [ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

Ok after opening the lua code Settings "<Player Last Name>". which in my case was that my last name was not set in the logbook. I think that caused a problem for MOOSE. Now it works after changing my last name to something.

Thanks

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.1.1

- Removed text @ mission start about active / inactive user settings

- Added 2 new radio menus for mission settings and CAP settings, they will show what is active or enabled only.

- Added 2 new caps for both sides, you can enable/disable them as you wish, just remember 1 cap equal to 1 plane, and also you can set a "spawn limit" for those caps, default is 4 (the same "cap squadron" will be spawned 4 times)... so

in example: RED CAP 1 = 4 planes + RED CAP 2 = 4 planes + RED CAP 3 = 4 planes, u'll have a total of 12 planes flying at the same time for RED side, and if u enable all cap for the BLUE side with the default limit of 4 planes u'll have 24 planes flying.

And remember that you can customize those caps time intervals between spawns (but the first wave spawn is unknown between 60 seconds ~ 15 mins)

- Cleaned up some stuff from old scripts

- Cleaned a lot the "main" script

★ SEE THE VISUAL GUIDE TO TASKING SYSTEM ★

How to turn off in game messages

Can anyone advise on how to turn off all the text messages that keep appearing on screen? There is no option to turn all of them off in the Other menu. Also what is the deal with the time intervals that are included, is this time between messages or how long they will display on the screen? Any help is appreciated, these messages are driving me crazy, way too many of them.

Can anyone advise on how to turn off all the text messages that keep appearing on screen? There is no option to turn all of them off in the Other menu. Also what is the deal with the time intervals that are included, is this time between messages or how long they will display on the screen? Any help is appreciated, these messages are driving me crazy, way too many of them.

is already explained with images in the visual guide......

Edited by Mith86Arg

Hello Mith,

Below a feedback from a french team, testing your mission yestarday evening (google translator):

As a reminder of the facts, last night we flew on a recovery mission on the ED forums:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=249290

The objective was to test it, thank you to all the participants.

A quick debrief:

- 3 Ka-50, 3/4 Huey, 5 fighters (F-14, 2 M2KC, 2 F / A-18)

- Launch of a strike mission, the Ka-50s prepare, the huey, after the triggering of the ENI CAP, decide to mount SAM protection sites via CTLD (it was the best thing to do). The fighters get ready
- Despite the deployment of SAM sites, and an allied CAP in the air, we were dismantled by the CAP ENI

It turns out positive points, and others less.
Let's start with the negatives:
- The ergonomics of the radio menus: indeed, the possibilities being numerous, the radio menu quickly becomes complicated to understand, you have to get used to it, but not obvious
- The level of difficulty: concerning the ENI CAP, we trigger it, but there is nothing more we can do, result of the races, 6 ENI fighter in the air, in excellent mode, IA-1 EVAC-0
- The configuration of the CTLD script: no beacon tag available for removal, a too simulated sling at the level of load taking
- The fact that everyone has access to the mission's radio menu, it can quickly be a mess if the participants are not at least disciplined

The positives all the same:
- We have identified all the points to improve, I will send a message to the designer of the mission in this sense
- For people who do not have a lot of time to edit (this is my case), it allows you to land a flight at the last moment, and to do varied missions
- It allows to make multi module
- It allowed me to discover the Zeus in game script (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY3WCpHn7JQ

To conclude, I think that with an adaptation of the mission, and now a better knowledge of the reactions of the AI, there is a way to make a very nice mission (even for fighters blushing.gif)

As such, I will offer the equivalent on persion gulf next week, I will have modified the upstream mission gap.gif

Please note I don't use the latest version of your Caucasus mission, perhaps some tips are already fixes:

- Skill for ENI CAP: they are in excellent, I think Random will be better

- The number of ENI CAP planes, I don't know how it's tune, but at least 6 plane comes from ENI area, it's a bit too much :music_whistling:

- CTLD settings: some settings have to be modified for us: beacon available, hover to pick up a cargo

But from general manner, your mission is excellent, thanks for your job :thumbup:

Maybe an idea to improve:

- The fact all pilot have access to radio menu can be a problem. Maybe, checking the unit name with a suffix (MC for Mission commander for example), and given the mission control only to mission commander units, can be more immersive, and controllable :angel: but If you do that, a system have to be improved to join a pilot to a task from MC menu :cry: not sure it's possible.

Again thanks for your work, it's on my mission tool box :smilewink:

Hello Mith,

Below a feedback from a french team, testing your mission yestarday evening (google translator):

As a reminder of the facts, last night we flew on a recovery mission on the ED forums:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=249290

The objective was to test it, thank you to all the participants.

A quick debrief:

- 3 Ka-50, 3/4 Huey, 5 fighters (F-14, 2 M2KC, 2 F / A-18)

- Launch of a strike mission, the Ka-50s prepare, the huey, after the triggering of the ENI CAP, decide to mount SAM protection sites via CTLD (it was the best thing to do). The fighters get ready
- Despite the deployment of SAM sites, and an allied CAP in the air, we were dismantled by the CAP ENI

It turns out positive points, and others less.
Let's start with the negatives:
- The ergonomics of the radio menus: indeed, the possibilities being numerous, the radio menu quickly becomes complicated to understand, you have to get used to it, but not obvious
- The level of difficulty: concerning the ENI CAP, we trigger it, but there is nothing more we can do, result of the races, 6 ENI fighter in the air, in excellent mode, IA-1 EVAC-0
- The configuration of the CTLD script: no beacon tag available for removal, a too simulated sling at the level of load taking
- The fact that everyone has access to the mission's radio menu, it can quickly be a mess if the participants are not at least disciplined

The positives all the same:
- We have identified all the points to improve, I will send a message to the designer of the mission in this sense
- For people who do not have a lot of time to edit (this is my case), it allows you to land a flight at the last moment, and to do varied missions
- It allows to make multi module
- It allowed me to discover the Zeus in game script (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY3WCpHn7JQ

To conclude, I think that with an adaptation of the mission, and now a better knowledge of the reactions of the AI, there is a way to make a very nice mission (even for fighters blushing.gif)

As such, I will offer the equivalent on persion gulf next week, I will have modified the upstream mission gap.gif

Please note I don't use the latest version of your Caucasus mission, perhaps some tips are already fixes:

- Skill for ENI CAP: they are in excellent, I think Random will be better

- The number of ENI CAP planes, I don't know how it's tune, but at least 6 plane comes from ENI area, it's a bit too much :music_whistling:

- CTLD settings: some settings have to be modified for us: beacon available, hover to pick up a cargo

But from general manner, your mission is excellent, thanks for your job :thumbup:

Maybe an idea to improve:

- The fact all pilot have access to radio menu can be a problem. Maybe, checking the unit name with a suffix (MC for Mission commander for example), and given the mission control only to mission commander units, can be more immersive, and controllable :angel: but If you do that, a system have to be improved to join a pilot to a task from MC menu :cry: not sure it's possible.

Again thanks for your work, it's on my mission tool box :smilewink:

Thanks for the feedback buddy!, can you please tell me the version number and the map of the mission u've tested? cuz i can't replicate the "6 enemy planes at the same time" with my current build...

About the Mission Commander menus only, yeah i know, i NEED to find a way to do it, but u are right, a rework in the code is needed and atm i don't have too much time to script something new (or going around asking too much for help haha) Soon™

Sorry but don't reminder the version, just the date is from December 20, 2019

In your last revision, I can't spawn a red or allied cap ? I didn't found the menu

Edited by guimcdo

Sorry but don't reminder the version, just the date is from December 20, 2019

In your last revision, I can't spawn a red or allied cap ? I didn't found the menu

Open the mission in the Mission Editor first, in the "triggers" config menu you can find some options (yellow text) activate / deactivate things from there FIRST, then, play the mission...

Yes, I saw the settings for menu, but didn't find the CAP ENI/allied activate, do you mean the CAP was replaced by squadrons ? The activation of ENI squadrons seems automatic, and are not controllable by menu :helpsmilie:

CAPs are the same (kinda), but now i divided 'em on squadrons (3 sqdns blue and 3 sqdns red),

and you can now set a limit for each squadron, default is 4 planes alive at the same time per squadron (again, you can set manually this)

Also, now you can control the time for each new unit spawn for all squadrons, and it will pick a time between the minimum value and the maximum value you set up on the mission editor...

The only thing you can't control is "the first wave" of planes for each cap... i set 'em up that to start randomly between 1 ~ 15 minutes, after that, your rules apply.

QYDHNNf.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've been wanting to slightly modify this mission to spread out the spawns of ground units and move some tasks up near anapa and krymsk. But i can not figure our where the zone screen pulls the co-ordinates from.

Saitek X-52 | Track IR 5 w/ TrackClip | DSD "Trackzilla" Button Box

Flaming Cliffs 3 | F-5e | Mirage 2000 | A-10c | Harrier AV-8B

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CAPs are the same (kinda), but now i divided 'em on squadrons (3 sqdns blue and 3 sqdns red),

and you can now set a limit for each squadron, default is 4 planes alive at the same time per squadron (again, you can set manually this)

Also, now you can control the time for each new unit spawn for all squadrons, and it will pick a time between the minimum value and the maximum value you set up on the mission editor...

The only thing you can't control is "the first wave" of planes for each cap... i set 'em up that to start randomly between 1 ~ 15 minutes, after that, your rules apply.

Yes, I found it. Yesterday night, we had test the PG version (2.1.1):

- CAP (sry squadrons ;-): One plane by one plane is not realistic as CAP, could you please spawn them by pair ?

- BAI for helos: so far.... at least 60nm, against 20 for Caucasus map

- Already said, but the skill for squadron have to be lower, I put all group in random, and the mission is more appreciable for allied CAP :thumbup:

- We never saw a tanker, while Airboss script was activated, awacs yes, but no tanker, is it a particular command to activate them ?

Zeus script is just magic, do you have the source for this code ?

Thanks again, and you're right, taken is an excellent movie ;-)

Edited by guimcdo

I've been wanting to slightly modify this mission to spread out the spawns of ground units and move some tasks up near anapa and krymsk. But i can not figure our where the zone screen pulls the co-ordinates from.

Triggers are hidden (the spawns locations are just trigger zones). Enable 'em and your map is going to be full of little white "X's" everywhere... move those triggers as you wish and job done ;)

Yes, I found it. Yesterday night, we had test the PG version (2.1.1):

- CAP (sry squadrons ;-): One plane by one plane is not realistic as CAP, could you please spawn them by pair ? (1)

- BAI for helos: so far.... at least 60nm, against 20 for Caucasus map (2)

- Already said, but the skill for squadron have to be lower, I put all group in random, and the mission is more appreciable for allied CAP :thumbup: (3)

- We never saw a tanker, while Airboss script was activated, awacs yes, but no tanker, is it a particular command to activate them ? (4)

Zeus script is just magic, do you have the source for this code ?

Thanks again, and you're right, taken is an excellent movie ;-)

(1) OFC i can

(2) Im going to tell you a little secret... The Round Table wasn't created to be played with helos... they are there... because... im a VERY inclusive person. (?)

(3) They were random at first but "pro's" (or masochist) asked me to change 'em to excellent (maybe they secretly lower the difficulty of each template later... We will never know)

(4) This one is weird, they were working fine on my end, checking it ASAP.

About Zeus, yes, the wizard behind that magic is Mr TopperFR, kudos to him indeed. im just using HIS work. BUT! but but i discovered ZEUS on Trough the Inferno Missions (DeadlyFishes) Source

EDIT about point #4:

I've downloaded the PG mission 2.1.1 again(cuz i f****d up the original one), started it up and....:

75HXYzi.jpg

There, you can see Mr Wizard, Mr YPF and Mr Arco, working EVEN with AIRBOSS disabled. Are you REALLY SURE you haven't changed the tanker / awacs names on mission editor???? :noexpression:

Edited by Mith86Arg

Having an issue, for some reason the stop flash reports option is not working when I download. And I get flooded with reports of tasks if I switch an active task. Any help or advice?

Sry, I don't quite understand... when you download what?

Just in case, a rly good practice is to turn off flash reports AS SOON you join a task, if for some reason u forgot to do it and have the rly bad luck of dying yeah u'll get spamed with msgs of your old task + any new task u take.. :(

do this ASAP after joining a task:

I'll see if I can be a little more clear, and ask a few more questions.

When i get in to the game and get a task, I do go to those menues but it makes no difference. I continue to get the task updates.

When I join a new task I now get updates from both missions.

And when I downloaded v2.1.1

Questions: theres an option to report task as secuss would it be possible to stop messages after it has become secusfull? I.e. remove all message cues for that mission?

Sorry if spelling is bad. Just really enjoying this mission bit cant play it at all with this issue.

I'll see if I can be a little more clear, and ask a few more questions.

When i get in to the game and get a task, I do go to those menues but it makes no difference. I continue to get the task updates.

When I join a new task I now get updates from both missions.

And when I downloaded v2.1.1

Questions: theres an option to report task as secuss would it be possible to stop messages after it has become secusfull? I.e. remove all message cues for that mission?

Sorry if spelling is bad. Just really enjoying this mission bit cant play it at all with this issue.

Im going to check why u still receive msgs, 2.1.2 was rdy but i'll delay it a little cuz of this, thx for report

The single plane spawn instead of pairs was one of my few problems too.

What do you mean by "OFC I can"?

It means that i already have this "solved" and rdy for next update. (CAP are going to be of two planes)

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.1.2

- (Rollback) CAP planes (BLUE & RED) difficulty is back to RANDOM

- (Rollback) CAP's are of 2 planes

- Added TORNADO to the pool list of CAP planes

- Cleaned some automatic text msgs when killing units, you can still disable audio msgs via radio commands

- (Rollback) Moved Airboss radio relays to the carrier fleet

- Added a new Mission Editor option to set how many Random Air Traffic planes you want flying at the same time per session

Created 2 additional mission for Super Carriers

Edited by Mith86Arg

The Super Carrier Version Briefing has the Stennis Info. I'm guessing its the same?

Indeed, it was just a mission editor unit swap... :P

EDIT: Fixed knee board pages and briefing data on both missions...

Edited by Mith86Arg