[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox  

87 members have voted

1. 1. [ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

Yes, it tried it with persian gulf yesterday and it worked fine, starting and landing with different A/C spawns -> everything ok. I think caucasus was, where I had the problem of both spawns landing and starting at the beginning of the mission.

One problem is: I can't get the respond from the carrier to allow the landing (BRC ... signal is charlie). I can chose "see you at ten" but then nothing happens, if I fly over the carrier, I don't send a message "overhead angels ... state ...) and in the consequence no BRC signal is charlie message. Should I wait? Does anybody get these messgages in supercarrier.

By the way, I activated your airboss module in the ME.

How do the jtacs work? I dropped a gbu on a target (no option to tell jtac to laze so i assumed he was) got s drop tone and did bombs.. did nothing.

Jf17.

Also.. it was rlllly laggy for me. And id say ok conplex mission but i run waaaay bigger dice stuff no.issue.

The instructions were vague on this - do i edit the missionscripting.lua? Soes it matter if i leave the dashes frm dce? Woudl this affect the frames?

Last thing. Hueys. I flew around waiting for a friendly to be downed. No csar seemed to sppear. Is that not.. a option now for helos? Do helos only get strikes right now?

If anyone can recomend other campaigns dynamic stuff especially for f14 uh1 or jf17 pleaase. Dce isnt work with ng fornme right now and im devastated stuck in the house like this

Yes, it tried it with persian gulf yesterday and it worked fine, starting and landing with different A/C spawns -> everything ok. I think caucasus was, where I had the problem of both spawns landing and starting at the beginning of the mission.

One problem is: I can't get the respond from the carrier to allow the landing (BRC ... signal is charlie). I can chose "see you at ten" but then nothing happens, if I fly over the carrier, I don't send a message "overhead angels ... state ...) and in the consequence no BRC signal is charlie message. Should I wait? Does anybody get these messgages in supercarrier.

By the way, I activated your airboss module in the ME.

Thanks for report, since i don't do THAT much Carrier ops maybe i miss this kind of stuff. lemme run a few test in both maps and see what happens :thumbup:

How do the jtacs work? I dropped a gbu on a target (no option to tell jtac to laze so i assumed he was) got s drop tone and did bombs.. did nothing.

Jf17.

Also.. it was rlllly laggy for me. And id say ok conplex mission but i run waaaay bigger dice stuff no.issue.

The instructions were vague on this - do i edit the missionscripting.lua? Soes it matter if i leave the dashes frm dce? Woudl this affect the frames?

Last thing. Hueys. I flew around waiting for a friendly to be downed. No csar seemed to sppear. Is that not.. a option now for helos? Do helos only get strikes right now?

If anyone can recomend other campaigns dynamic stuff especially for f14 uh1 or jf17 pleaase. Dce isnt work with ng fornme right now and im devastated stuck in the house like this

Hola! Podés hablar en español si te cuesta mucho el inglés...

Hice una guía, bastante gráfica en pdf que enseña a usar la misión, no hay ninguna edición al archivo "missionscripting.lua" envuelta en el proceso de uso.

La misión esta lejos de ser "compleja" los templates son estáticos el mas grande de todos tiene 80 unidades QUE NO REACCIONAN porque de hacerlo te tumbarian la maquina en single player, y las unidades aéreas que aparecen (de estar activadas) lo hacen de dos en dos...

Solo corren 3 "temporizadores" que revisan todas las funciones de los scripts, que por cierto si eliges poner "enable_A2G_tasking = false" en el editor de misiones, no funcionan.

Si abriste la misión sin entrar a modificar parámetros en el editor de misiones -que seguramente es lo que pasó- efectivamente veías aviones enemigos pero no se generaban tareas CSAR porque todo el módulo para esas tareas viene desactivado por defecto.

Los modulos mas pesados son:

• AIRBOSS
  • El Super Carrier (que si no te le acercas no quita frames)
  • Missile Trainer
  • Random Air Traffic (aunque este ultimo se puede compensar bajando la cantidad de aviones generados - configuración que puse a dispocisión del usuario final no muchos updates atrás)

Otras misiones persistentes / dynamicas:

Mission Designer Surrexen:

Operation Snowfox

Operation Clear Field

Operation Black Spire

Operation Jupiter

Operation Secret Squirrel

Mission Designer deadlyfishes:

Through The Inferno (Georgian Coast Region) - Dynamic and Endless Task-Based Mission

Through The Inferno (Las Vegas) - Dynamic and Endless Task-Based Mission

Through The Inferno (Persian Gulf) - Dynamic and Endless Task-Based Mission

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.1.7

- Reworked all mission menus

- Added a new option to spawn Enemy CAPs

- Reworked the spawns of allied CAPs

- Removed AIRBOSS (it wont come back)

- Restored some missing mission editor options on NTTR map

- Reflected AIRBOSS changes on Knee Board pages

- Now if CSAR is enabled, you can set a timer for spawn rescue missions, basically i'm just spawning a plane with 0 fuel, so, instant ejection, no more watching the allied planes fight waiting to an enemy score a death to generate a rescue mission :)

Love your mission and all the progress you're doing with it, but I can't figure out how to turn off the smoke for the jtac?

I've tried to set JTAC_smokeOn = false in the jtac-bla-bla.lua and even inserted JTACAutoLase('JTAC1', 1688, false,"all") in the editor..

I am pretty noob at this editor and lua so any help would be appreciated!

Love your mission and all the progress you're doing with it, but I can't figure out how to turn off the smoke for the jtac?

I've tried to set JTAC_smokeOn = false in the jtac-bla-bla.lua and even inserted JTACAutoLase('JTAC1', 1688, false,"all") in the editor..

I am pretty noob at this editor and lua so any help would be appreciated!

Hey there! JTAC on this mission are spawned dynamically after a task target group spawns, i haven't made an option for end users to turn OFF the smoke atm, and the coding line for how they work is not on the .lua file u've edited, it's in the "core" .lua itself.

Maybe u are the same user who asked for this on user files, i read all msgs, and i don't ignore suggestions like yours, be patient, i'll come up with something in the end. :smilewink:

Hey there! JTAC on this mission are spawned dynamically after a task target group spawns, i haven't made an option for end users to turn OFF the smoke atm, and the coding line for how they work is not on the .lua file u've edited, it's in the "core" .lua itself.

Maybe u are the same user who asked for this on user files, i read all msgs, and i don't ignore suggestions like yours, be patient, i'll come up with something in the end. :smilewink:

Aha! Thank you for the quick reply!

Then I'll wait for the option because as I said I pretty much suck at this.

And that wasn't me on the user files section so no worries =)

• 2 weeks later...

Great mission, have a couple of questions.

In your TRT Core - Caucaso (Airboss) script;

You define "A2A_REDCAP_TEMPLATE", and that is shown on map, and it should spawn a CAP in a zone, however I see InitRandomizeTemplate(RedCapPlanesLIST), and I don't see that aircraft template anywhere.

Is there something I'm missing?

Great scripts!

Thanks.

Hey, thank you for this. I'm modifying it for my helo + lowtech server, and I really appreciate the work you've done.

Going to put AIRBOSS back for the A-4 and remove the supercarrier and modern jets. Thanks again!

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes:

• 3 weeks later...

Mith86Arg,

Was AIRBOSS removed due to Supercarrier conflicts?

Also, when a task is manually created does it get a blue jtac along with it? or does that need to be created via zeus?

Thx!

Edited by hlfritz

It seems that zeus does not work in the latest version 2.1.7? Anyone else having issues in this version with zeus and create?
You may need to activate zeus in the Mission Editor trigger settings.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Thx, already done (if i recall it is true by default). unless there is some place other than the modules settings and set it to true there.

first entry in set rules for trigger, called 4 Mission Start (MISSION MODULES CONTROL), the setting is enable_ZEUS = true.

Ahhh copy that. I had a suspicion it was false by default.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

some update... changed naval units names, so a few templates banished from the mission editor, 6 in total, all ships from china...

It's currently fixed, sry for not patching it as quick as always, I'm going through a hard illness and honestly i'm trying to stay away from this chair...

GL guys and have fun

some update... changed naval units names, so a few templates banished from the mission editor, 6 in total, all ships from china...

It's currently fixed, sry for not patching it as quick as always, I'm going through a hard illness and honestly i'm trying to stay away from this chair...

GL guys and have fun

Get well soon and take care!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.2.0 / 1.0.2 (Syria)

- Moose update

- Reworked the entire task system, no more subscribing and 100 menús, now each task spawn a map marker and create a single menu with target coords info. nothing more

The map marker will be deleted when all task targets are destroyed, the menú is also going to be deleted and created again if a new task pop ups.

- Added a new option to manually create Helicopter task

- Added a timer for A2G dead sound fx's

- Reworked my "it's over 9000" script -- still explosions are quite OP

- Added FARP Tacan beacons to NTTR, Caucasus and Gulf maps

- Updated Kneeboards to reflect the new TACAN information

- More QOL script cleaning

★ CHANGELOG VER 2.2.0 / 1.0.2 (Syria)

- Moose update

- Reworked the entire task system, no more subscribing and 100 menús, now each task spawn a map marker and create a single menu with target coords info. nothing more

The map marker will be deleted when all task targets are destroyed, the menú is also going to be deleted and created again if a new task pop ups.

- Added a new option to manually create Helicopter task

- Added a timer for A2G dead sound fx's

- Reworked my "it's over 9000" script -- still explosions are quite OP

- Added FARP Tacan beacons to NTTR, Caucasus and Gulf maps

- Updated Kneeboards to reflect the new TACAN information

- More QOL script cleaning

Nice. Really nice to see no more subscribing.

Hi Mith86Arg

Some feedback on your Syria version:

• It seems, the CLTD pickup zones (FARP bases) only become visible on the F10 map, after loading a CLTD crate (a ground unit). At the start of the mission they are not visible (I waited about 5mins and they were still not visible)
  • Also, would it be possible to add a CLTD troops pickup zone to Hatay? I now had to fly 20 miles to the nearest FARP, to be able to load 6 infantry dudes and then fly 15 more miles to the actual target zone. That's a lot of "boring" transit time :P

Oh, and you might want to add a download link in your OP to the Syria version

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH