C-101CC ADF not working for me...

hey,

been spending more time in this bird lately and having a lot of fun learning how to fly without all the FBW stuff ;)

attempting to do some cross country flights, and while I can get VOR, ILS, and even the TACAN DME + VOR working just fine, i'm unsuccessful with ADF in any way, shape or form...

I've followed the directions in Chuck's Guide and though I go through the steps as directed, all I can get is for the RMI / HSI ADF needle to point to whatever my present heading is whenever I tune the ADF.

I'm assuming it's user error - any tips/tricks/corrections welcome!

p.s.: because it's x-country, i've usually got the other nav radios tuned in to last/next waypoint, don't know if having multiple nav sources active on causes conflicts / over-rides on the rmi / hsi?

p.s.s: i'm on latest DCS Open Beta

did some digging around in other parts of the forums...

i had "easy communications" checked on...

didn't think to look there/anywhere as ADF has been working all this time in other modules.

suffice to say, turned that to Off and now ADF works as expected.

There should be no relation between easy comms and radionavigation.

I've tested it and ADF works both with easy comms and without.

White dashed needle in RMI and pink needle in HSI (if bearing select button is pushed to select ADF instead of NAV) point towards the radio station tuned in the ADF control panel.

If you still see something else, please provide more details about it. Thank you.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png