Ka-50 Kneeboard Frustration

Mad Dog 7.62

I am using Kneeboard Builder and have updated it to the latest version. I use it to make startup checklists as I fly in VR. I have created kneeboards for several other of my aircraft but I CANNOT get it to work in the Ka-50! On my other aircraft when I call up the kneeboard I get some default charts and can page through them to my checklist. On the Ka-50, I get one map page and cannot page through it to anything else. In the kneeboard files in the saved game directory, the information is there but its not coming up in the cockpit. Any ideas?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

You do know the buttons for page change in the Shark is different than most others?

Most have the [ and ]. The Shark has them too but with a modifier. I don't remember which one out of my head, but easy to check in the key assignments.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

Yes, I discovered the hard way that the key commands for changing pages are different on the Shark from everything else. Grrrr. Nice one, ED. Fixed now, thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Yes, I discovered the hard way that the key commands for changing pages are different on the Shark from everything else. Grrrr. Nice one, ED. Fixed now, thanks!
Actually, to be perfectly correct, it's everything else that's different from the Shark. The Shark is the first and original module ;-)

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

I had the same problem in Voice Attack because I copied the command from my A-10C VA profile to the Ka-50 profile.

It would be nice to align the keyboard layouts of the modules.

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

Kaltokri, that is what was causing my problem, because I have always used the same generic VA profile for all the aircraft. Not now lol.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD