SP Mission: The Lone Gunmen

Tumbleweed

Hello.

This is my first mission.

It's not fancy, historically accurate or packed with objectives but it is fun.

Please excuse any mistakes. All feedback, ideas, suggestions, criticisms etc welcome. :thumbup:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combined Arms Mission: The Lone Gunmen

Mission Type: Single Player

Mission Author: TeKno

Difficulty: Medium - Hard

Role: Tactical Commander

Vehicles Available: x4 MBT T-90

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

attachment.php?attachmentid=106497&stc=1&d=1414623367

Scenario:-

You are the commander of a group of tanks that due to a number of technical difficulties has fallen behind and has become separated from the rest of the column. The column, which was forced (due to a large number of US forces in the area) to continue has now passed through Tkvarcheli and is waiting for you on the outskirts on the otherside of town.

Having rectified your technical issues, you prepare to make your way back to your column. Unfortunately your presence and your misfortunes have not gone un-noticed thanks to a Predator Drone operating recon in the area and now US forces have taken up a strong postion in Tkvarcheli where they await your arrival.

With no way back and powerless to help, your column can only watch and await the outcome with baited breath as you pit your wits and your tanks against the might of the US forces that await.

Your Objective(s):-

Sneak, fight or speed your way through the US forces to the safety of your column. Do whatever you can to make it back alive!

Rules:-

1. NO sneak peeking in the mission editor at the hidden units, triggers etc. You'll only spoil the fun and ruin it for yourselves LOL :megalol:

2. DO NOT try to blatently cut out passing through the town to the end point. Doing so will trigger a fury the likes of which you've (probably - depending upon the warped minds of other mission editors) never seen. See Rule 1.

You are not forced to strictly follow roads but giving the town a blatent wide birth will result in... well, you'll see :music_whistling:

3. Have fun!

Tips / Advice / Intel:-

1. What you see on the map may not necessarily reflect the true number of forces or their locations. Be prepared for anything!

2. There are two ways (that I can see) in which you could play this mission:

• Control and command all four T-90s as a group (not something I've done)
  • Take control of and play each tank in turn - sort of like having four lives.

3. Other than the Predator Drone running recon for the US forces, there are no other aircraft units available in the game.

4. ALL Labels are disabled by default (to add to realism).

5. A number of hidden units are in operation (again to add to the realism - sketchy intel due to separation / confusion).

6. Enemy forces have been set to a variety of skill levels.

Links:-

DOWNLOAD: Combined Arms Single Player Mission: The Lone Gunmen

LoneGunmenPromoSmall.png.df353a4fbd6a79ad726c20637e9e5169.png

CA_TheLoneGunmen.miz

Edited by Tumbleweed

My Hangar: P-51D Mustang - KA-50 Blackshark - A-10C Warthog - F-86F Sabre - FC3 - Combined Arms - UH-1H

My Flying Adventures: www.dcs-pilot.com :pilotfly: