Persian Gulf download

Gerrard

I'll give you partial points for the part about not knowing what to expect, but still dude. Some of us are new to this and don't have the time to read EVERYTHING and expect/assume/etc (through nothing else but our own ignorance) that the map would be full-up and available on the stable version. I did.

And if you respond, you should maybe try to be a bit more helpful, I'd think--we're all here to fly these rad sims and modules and have fun. This is a community and if ya can't be helpful in responding, then call him a stupid bastard under ya breath and move right along.

Everyone starts somewhere, bro. And some of us are smart enough to figure stuff out on our own and some of us need a little guidance from the guys who have been doing this longer (like yourself). Nobody likes to be put down.

Now, if you've helped the same person on the same stuff multiple times, then yeah, by all means, slag the stupid bastard! Lol...

This guy wasn't asking for help. If he had been, I guarantee my response would have been different. He took the time to post on the forum to complain when he clearly hadn't done his research.

Ask before your buy, and you'll get all the help you need on this forum.

After looking around some I realized that I had installed "DCS World 2.5" and not the previous "DCS World 2.5 Open Beta". Is this why I can't update beyond 2.5.0.something? If so, is it possible to revert to the beta version? and if so how would I do this?

For PG map to use for now you need to have DCS OpenBeta updated to 2.5.2.

By SkateZILLA:

You can Easily Convert to From Release to Open Beta (and Back Again), using Command Line Instructions:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

If you do NOT want to use CommandLines, or having problems doing so, there's a 3rd party GUI Here, that makes it Easy as Clicking a Button:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160053

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria