Disapearing Tracers after 6 Realoads

LiveBait

As the title states, there is an issue with all tracer fire (incoming and outgoing) disappearing after there have been a total of 6 reloads on a multiplayer server. This has been tested on different servers and different maps.

It also happens solo on your own server, just expend all your minigun ammo and land, reload, repeat 6 times and all your tracer fire will no longer be visible. If there are two clients, only 3 reloads will be necessary to replicate this.

When this happens, you cannot see your own tracers, anybody else's tracers or ground units tracers. You can, however, still see your rounds impacting on the ground or target.

Untested with other modules and only tested with huey clients active.

• Like 1

Noticed too before patch 1 and 2 of 1.2.6. I didn't know it was a "reload" feature.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

ditto same here

• Like 1

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Korn, i am tending to agree with you, but while testing this, we had three clients on a server from the beginning, and we all lost tracers at the same time, just after our 2nd reload. Having said that, however, we have had people lose tracers at different times. But for the most part, it does seem to happen within minutes of each other, if not simultaneously.

I am leaning towards it being more of an issue with total rounds expended, than a "reload" issue. I wanted to test this out tonight, but theres not enough people around atm.

We haven't lost them all at once but in the end... all. Maybe is really a matter of rounds and only after 6 reloads or so the game stops showing the tracers and also it may be a matter of time of joining on the server... We weren't paying attention that maybe the later joined are having the tracers removed later on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least