Chip Detector Switch

Thanks, and please keep posting things as you find them.

- Bear

Because you said 'please' :P

The manual states;

"Chip Detector Switch. A CHIP DET switch is installed on a pedestal mounted panel. The switch is labeled BOTH, XMSN, and TAIL ROTOR and is spring-loaded to the BOTH position."

Using the keyboard commands holds the switch in position, it does not act as a spring loaded switch. However, the spring functions as it should when using the mouse

Using the Rotary command(LALT V) only cycles to 'Both' and 'Tail Rotor', does not go to the 'XMSN' position.

And in the manual, the given keyboard input for the 'Tail Rotor' is 'LALT B'

The ingame options have 'LWIN B' for the 'Tail Rotor'

Thanks for effort you guys are putting in, really enjoying this module. :thumbup:

Thanks LiveBait.

I'll confirm and submit this tmw night, I'm away with work (again) today.

Definitely keep them coming! :)

- Bear

Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

- Robert A. Heinlein

Stupid question. I know the chip detector lights work. but the real question is. are chips simulated in the Huey. For istance. say if the gear box area gets shot up. dose it trigger like a random occurance that chips will be let lose in the gear box and then a random set time tell the light comes on. and then say a random set time of when the gear box fails based on how much time it took for the chip detector light comes on?? After all if there are no chips simulated for the chip detectors. then the only time the light will illuminate is when you push the test button

Jesse