UK Naval Ops Recruitment

Tricky11

45809885575_61cd323279_b.jpg

RECRUITMENT IS NOW CLOSED

UK Navalops

Flying from ships deployed worldwide, the aircraft of the Fleet Air Arm provide the UK with influence over land and sea, and assist in the wide range of roles undertaken by the Royal Navy from disaster relief to landing Royal Marines onto a hostile shore.

UK Navalops

is a casual virtual combat air group for DCS World. Our main squadrons fly the Razbam Harrier. We also have attack and transport helicopter squadrons flying the MI-8, the Gazelle and the UH1 Huey. Each of these squadrons are based on real Naval squadron within the Fleet Air Arm. We have a rank structure in line with the real royal Navy, where pilots can work their way through the ranks and lead their own squadron.

We use a web based flight logging software using VABase. All pilots are to manually file a Pirep after each flight. This can be for both online and offline flights. all Pireps are to be checked and accepted by Squadron Commanders. Pilots aren't tied to one aircraft type. Here at Uk Navalops pilots can fly any aircraft in out fleet and submit a pirep. So if you fancy an offline Huey flight delivering mail to the carrier then thats fine. Here we focus on freedom and enjoyment.Pilots can fly as often as they like although our main missions are Saturday nights.

Squadrons

800 Naval Air Squadron

31783893987_9ea79b1969_o.png

801 Naval Air Squadron

46000807594_6268c7a0c4_o.png

We currently have 800 NAS & 801 NAS Flying the Razbam Harrier. We do use all the current maps for DCS

Commando Helicopter Force is active but doesnt have dedicated members, however this could change, numbers permitting.

Dont worry if you have no experience because we have many pilots that will help you along the way. Plus we do not shove people in a training squadron for three months before they get to fly combat missions. Our main goal is to find like minded casual pilots who like to have fun and do not take things to seriously but like to do things right.

If you are interested then please go to our website

and fill in the short application.

If you need any more info please dont hesitate to contact me by pm on here.

See you in the skies

http://www.uknavalops.co.uk/

Edited by Tricky11
Closed recruitment

• 4 weeks later...

Cool . I'll keep an eye out .

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

Nice! I just started learning the AV8 and have been having some fun with it.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recruitment is now closed as we will be deploying to the Persian Gulf in a few weeks. Will re-open recruitment when we are back at our home plate and settled. Everyone who missed out on this recruitment drive, we will look forward to your application next time.