When ?

Timotsuky

they will start working on the MiG-23. That was surely announced.

Source please, my friend. What about F-15E (multicrew), that's also "announced"...

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

You better watch out, he'll get his lil buddies to ban you for complaining about things being broken... :megalol:

jetster has buddies in this forum who have the capability to ban loyal forum users, seriously? :huh:

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

jetster has buddies in this forum who have the capability to ban loyal forum users, seriously? :huh:

It was sarcasm...;) Though he does take his hall monitor duties a bit too seriously... (not sure if that particular cultural idiom translates well into German)

Amd to keep ot on topic, lets hope for 2 more weeks! smileys-cheerleading-151859.gif

Edited by Harlikwin

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

It wouldn’t be me that banishes you or anyone else… I just play by the house rules and understand some have a faulty brake system when it comes to controlling their impulses and ethics. I’m simply replying with a reaction for every action you make that I don’t agree with… that’s what forums are for if you play by the rules. I hire a lot of film students out of college and the most common thing they don’t consider is cause and effect… I see a few people on the forums that fall into this category.

Hm, for a guy who just had his hall-pass revoked in the previous post it doesn't sound like you play by rules Mr Hall monitor... :megalol:

And yeah, pretty please lecture me on ethics Mr. I live in Studio City CA, and work in the film industry. :music_whistling: I'm sure it will highly entertaining for all involved. PM me if you need a nomination for the L. Reifenstahl awards... But hey, on the plus side I'm glad I'm living rent-free in your head.

But to keep this on topic and the hype going I'll offer this... PS, do we get a RATO takeoff option?

Edited by Harlikwin

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Video embedded wrong, just the last code part of the link in the end is what you need.

[YOUTUBE]abcxyz[/YOUTUBE]

Video embedded wrong, just the last code part of the link in the end is what you need.

[YOUTUBE]abcxyz[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks fixed.

Also, where do I get those goggles that dude has!? Or that glorious music!

Also AAR refuling at 50sec mark!? Is that modeled?

Edited by Harlikwin

hope its ok, but razbams past aircraft history are a worry.

:thumbup:

hope its ok, but razbams past aircraft history are a worry.

Well to quote a standing US senator. "We have to buy the plane to see if its worth flying"

Well to quote a standing US senator. "We have to buy the plane to see if its worth flying"

Or you can ask somebody who has already bought it, is it any good.:D

It is a day one buy for me.So is MIG 23 and MIG 25 (one can only hope).

Than i think I'm done.Enough modules.

YouTube.... ;) Or a free week(end) like we had with the DCS F/A-18C

It is a day one buy for me.So is MIG 23 and MIG 25 (one can only hope).

Than i think I'm done.Enough modules.

But you will miss all the coming SU, YAK and LA modules in the future!!!

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

Hm, for a guy who just had his hall-pass revoked in the previous post it doesn't sound like you play by rules Mr Hall monitor... :megalol:

And yeah, pretty please lecture me on ethics Mr. I live in Studio City CA, and work in the film industry. :music_whistling: I'm sure it will be highly entertaining for all involved. PM me if you need a nomination for the L. Reifenstahl awards... But hey, on the plus side I'm glad I'm living rent-free in your head.

But to keep this on topic and the hype going I'll offer this... PS, do we get a RATO takeoff option?

Yep, I do live in the Studio City area and work in film/TV. Thanks for the nod and acclaim! Leni Riefenstahl! I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I am not a propagandist filmmaker, or member of the Nazi party. besides I think you have to be an adult to cast a nomination or at least get your parents permission.

Edited by rjetster1

It wouldn’t be me that banishes you or anyone else… I just play by the house rules and understand some have a faulty brake system when it comes to controlling their impulses and ethics. I’m simply replying with a reaction for every action you make that I don’t agree with… that’s what forums are for if you play by the rules. I hire a lot of film students out of college and the most common thing they don’t consider is cause and effect… I see a few people on the forums that fall into this category.

Way to whip those young cubs in to shape. I am very grateful that we still have people like you around with the strong sense of ethics and morality.

Seriously, how dare they express them selves freely, and throwing tantrums all over the place, it's not like you can understand, you were never there.

And don't forget to kill their self esteem promptly. Then you can be a part of that glorious corporate entity who is stripping them of their cajones.

A man from California preaching about morality-the audacity u have. I was there a few months ago. Old depeche mode song (walking in my shoes) was swirling in my mind.

Ask the guys from the" OK.. admit it (F-14 RolePlay Edition)" thread.

They will hook you up.

LOFL... I'm sure they will, but they will probably send me a volleyball and some tanning oil.

Glad you "enjoyed" CA, but frankly there are way better places in the US to visit.

LOFL... I'm sure they will, but they will probably send me a volleyball and some tanning oil.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlikwin viewpost.gif

JG6.gif

DCS beach volleyball simulator?

This is the "next plane" isn't it... Don't lie...

You will need them :lol:

Yes, he's right. Every module I buy is definitely the last one.

My exact words from my last buy! :)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control