HSI contrast on AMPCD

mari8it

Hi someone please could help me ?, how to increase the visibility (contrast) of the HSI on the AMPC when it is superimposed to moving map ? It is possible, There is a reverse graphic option ?like black on green versus green on black , I can’t find any info on the manual or on the forum

Thank you all

I don't think so, no. The SYM (symbology) brightness control isn't implemented yet.

I've heard from multiple actual '18 pilots that they preferred to turn the map off for pretty much of the time. That's what I've been doing and I can't say I've really missed it.

Thank you sir, about MAP this what I suspected due to position of the AMPCD and due to what LEX said about the Map display, I have it on a second monitor and is little bit useful but not to much realistic I think

Yes you can. I don't have it right now as I'm on my phone but there is an lua edit that thickens the lines and font and makes it much more readable.

ETA: ok just re-read your original question. My response only makes the green font that is overlaid on the moving map easier to see/read

Win 10 64bit; 32 GB DDR4 3200 Ram; ASUS MoBo; 1TB SSD;Intel i7 8700K; GTX 1080ti 11GB; Thrustmaster Warthog;Odyssey + VR

Yes you can. I don't have it right now as I'm on my phone but there is an lua edit that thickens the lines and font and makes it much more readable.

ETA: ok just re-read your original question. My response only makes the green font that is overlaid on the moving map easier to see/read

Thank you

When you have a chance, what is the name and location of the .lua?

• 6 months later...