Maps we'd love to see

fargo007

I wouldn't mind seeing a map of this area, but I'm waiting for Vietnam especially. I just want something with greenery. Already quite tired of dirt.

I am with you! The Nevada map is already pretty desolate and the current Persian Gulf Map would be a good enough middle east map for me for now. I need a more interesting map more full of greenery rivers and rice patties.

AH-1G_Cobra_Flight_Over_Vietnam.jpg

Edited by Evoman

I'd like to see a "Modernized" Normandy map.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

1. Korean Peninsula

2. Korean Peninsula

3. Korean Peninsula

Did I also mention that the Korean Peninsula would also be acceptable?

While I'm not big into the Korean War era, it's green and mountainous, and therefor I can work with it.

Fulda Gap

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

San Francisco bay area would be nice. That way you could recreate the old Amiga flightsimulator F/A-18 Interceptor :-)

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel

To add to the already mentioned maps which we would all like to see, I think the Hawaiian islands (modern day) would be a great addition.

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

I'd love to see a North Cape / Murmansk map.

I'm old enough that the Cold War still has a real emotional resonance for me, and the fjords, mountains and valleys of Norway and Russia are bleak and beautiful in equal measure. It'd be perfect for carrier ops, low level interdiction, helo ops, and... well, just about everything. :D

It would also be a great callback to both EF2000 and Jane's F/A-18.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Fleshing out the WW2 part to include the Eastern Front, maps and machinery both. No, I'm not kidding.

Imagine if we could fly the most important VVS crates - Yak-3, IL-2, Pe-2 and what have you - in all their ASM/PFM glory, plus the Luftwaffe AC and the Lend-Lease machines too! That wouldn't just be awesome, but also finally move a pivotal WW2 theatre of war out of the survey sim stoneage. And yet the amount of work involved would be staggering, meaning this'll probably never happen :cry:

But a man can dream...

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

I noticed something about the request for maps. the request is not the whole world but 16 places.

Mediterranean Europe, Balkans, Central Europe. korea, vietnam, libya, falkland islands, norway, western mediterian (syria israel), egypt, iraq, iran, afghanistan. Only these locations and the DCS simulator are complete and 100% complete.

these maps are similar to other simulators like F16 falcon, the.2-sturmovik.

no one talked about important strategic sites in the world like the area51 in the nevada ............ misses Antarctica with its secret bases where the Germans hid secret aircraft ....... the area 51 Russian Kapustin yar miss nuclear and strategic misilistic positions in turkia missing a mysterious place for the cold war ALASKA let us remember that alaska before joining the USA it was RUSSIAN, there is no siberia with its famous Bering Strait. ecc.ec.

Edited by Xilon_x

San Francisco bay area would be nice. That way you could recreate the old Amiga flightsimulator F/A-18 Interceptor :-)

+1

And we would need some Campaign developer to make those exact same missions:)

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

ooo fantastic FA18 famous interceptor because it gave a feeling of speed and the sound was fantastic.uaooooooooooooo. I REMEMBER IT ...........sensation of cold war and secret mission. good suspence good ambientation AMIGA 500

it was set in the famous BAY OF SAN-FRANCISCO a simulator that gave you a feeling of depth beautiful and was just a simple computer AMIGA 500 to give you those feelings.

Edited by Xilon_x

ooo fantastic FA18 famous interceptor because it gave a feeling of speed and the sound was fantastic.uaooooooooooooo. I REMEMBER IT ...........sensation of cold war and secret mission. good suspence good ambientation AMIGA 500

it was set in the famous BAY OF SAN-FRANCISCO a simulator that gave you a feeling of depth beautiful and was just a simple computer AMIGA 500 to give you those feelings.

The level of imagination is strong in this one.

• 1 month later...

Battle of Okinawa map

Open Ocean Pacific map

Alaska map (modern, not WWII)

large European map that includes Berlin, allows for semi-long distance flights

I'd also like a Stalingrad map, with the appropriate ground vehicles and air vehicles, but at a study sim level. In the meantime, I have to do with a more simplified game that covers this...

Maybe Vietnam...

Edited by Magic Zach

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1. 50's Korea

2. Cold War Korea

3. 'Nam

4. Balkans

5. Iraq/Iran for Gulf war and Iraq/Iran war scenarios

6. Midway or Some Generic Pacific atoll islands/etc.

7. Bering Straight

8. Eastern Med/Levant

9. Afghanistan - would love to fly over the Hindu Kush again

10. WWII Germany

11. Cold War Germany

12. The Rockies - I know, I know, I just would really like to fly my Sabre or my Spittie from Telluride to Aspen at low level in the DCS engine. A man can dream.:pilotfly:

1)Korean peninsula ( 1950s Korean war as well as modernish era)

2)Ukraine + Crimea/ black sea region ( with parts of russia from current Caucasus map) Been a hotspot since 2014. Especially relevant since recently :music_whistling:

3) Syria - I know its planned but I looking forward to.

4) Baltics

5) Southeast Asia ( vietnam era)

6) Iraq and Afghanistan. Although I also wish Persian gulf was expanded to include at least a portion of Iraq.

7)Taiwan straights.

8) Fulda gap

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Surprised nobody threw in China/Taiwan.

Man if we could get something like FSX terrain database, even without custom photo sceneries...

I'm just shooting off my mouth... have no idea what kind of endeavor that would be. ;/

Edit: sorry, just noticed someone did mention Taiwan