Hip fuel calculation sheet

Hi everyone,

I made a small excel sheet that is designed to help during pre-flight. It will tell you:

- How much fuel to load for a given flight plan

- Your total gross weight

- The total hover take-off maximum weight

- If you can hover or not regarding your current calculated max hover T/O weight and the temperature (second calculation sheet)

For the values on first sheet I took values from the manual for a 13000 kg hip, so everything is calculated "in the worst case", if your weight is less than 13000, your consumption will be even less.

Try it, tell me what you think about it, even if you think it's a piece of ****, no problem with critics :megalol:

File is there on my Google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7kBMVlFdDuPY28yQnVqTmNRbWM/view?usp=sharing

If you want to modify the file no problem, password to unlock it is "hip"

On the first calculation page, you have to do this to know your zero fuel weight:

- In DCS, show your radio menu

- Show the window to rearm/refuel

- Set the fuel quantity slider all the way to the left (zero fuel required) and read your total weight: that's the value to be entered as "helicopter weight witout fuel"

Edited by flo57100
Calculation tables modified
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

this is great, how'd I miss it. thanks OP!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control