Questions about ordering Black Shark

Will there be pre-orders for Black Shark? Will there be a package deal for Black Shark, which includes LockOn and Flaming Cliffs? Might there be a package deal that includes TrackIR? Is there a price set for Black Shark? Sorry, if some of the questions have already been answered. Some of these answers I could not find.

Thanx.

:cool:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I'm pretty sure there's going to be pre-orders. THey will probably do the same thing with FC, offer it as download version and cd version that would be distributed by NP or something. AS for including in a package deal, they don't need to include 1.1 since i believe 1.2 has all the contents of 1.1. Trackir might be included like what they do on gogamers. And the price would usually be around $30.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm pretty sure there's going to be pre-orders. THey will probably do the same thing with FC, offer it as download version and cd version that would be distributed by NP or something. AS for including in a package deal, they don't need to include 1.1 since i believe 1.2 has all the contents of 1.1. Trackir might be included like what they do on gogamers. And the price would usually be around $30.

I reckon that's probably about right - however, I'd like to add that as yet no announcement has been made on exactly how Black Shark will be released.