Unable to adjust TAD zoom scale

Baaz

I noticed this problem pop up just after installing 1.5.6. I figured I'd wait to see if anyone else was reporting it, but it seems I may be the lucky one, or the only one who adjusts the scale of the TAD in this manner. I don't have a HOTAS, so I do a vast majority of my cockpit work with the mouse and keyboard.

When looking at the TAD, the long rectangular rocker-button on the top right would adjust the scale of the map. This button is no longer functioning. While not game breaking, it certainly complicates what use to be simple tasks.

I haven't changed anything regarding keymapping or anything of the like in nearly 6 months. Whatever changed, was changed with the last patch, and I just want to make this issue known as I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere.

I don't have a HOTAS, so I don't have DMS mapped to the joystick. Instead I have TMS and China Hat mapped. The scale of the TAD has always been adjusted by me via the rocker switch. The setting of SOI is done with the keyboard commands of H, K, and U.

Thank you again Razo+r, the keyboard commands work just fine. Honestly not sure why I never tried to use them for the TAD before, especially when I use the same buttons for zooming TGP and other things. I feel like an old fool now for sure.