Come here if u know San Francisco.

kylekatarn720

How long are you going to be there? I'd order it online and have it shipped directly to your hotel. Newegg and Amazon both carry them in stock.

If ya cant do that, your best bet would be Fry's Electronics Either in Concord or Sacramento (s2 Locations in Sac Area. Sac and Roseville... Fry's didn't list them online)

Hope this helps

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

How long are you going to be there? I'd order it online and have it shipped directly to your hotel. Newegg and Amazon both carry them in stock.

If ya cant do that, your best bet would be Fry's Electronics Either in Concord or Sacramento (s2 Locations in Sac Area. Sac and Roseville... Fry's didn't list them online)

Hope this helps

Sierra

thank you for your reply man. I ll be staying for 2 weeks in US but 4-5 days in san francisco. like you said it would be better if i just buy it online and have it shipped to my hotel. I just checked it amazon can deliver it in 2 days tops.

I ll be in San Francisco in a week. I need a store name and an address from where i can buy a trackIR 5.

Good luck with that. Flight sim accessories worth having disappeared from brick and mortar stores about 10 years ago. I think it was in 2007 that I bought the last set of CH pedals from Fry's in Concord before they stopped carrying them for good.

Like he said, just order online and have it shipped to your hotel.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

I ll be in San Francisco in a week. I need a store name and an address from where i can buy a trackIR 5. I cant buy it online. Price is too freakin high in my country cos of the exchange rates. so please help me fellas:helpsmilie:

Wouldn't the exchange rate be the same? Because regardless of where you are physcially located temporarily, you'll still be exchanging your home currency to USD right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode