DCS Tucano poll

Yuya6104

I think it's a very reasonable question to put to their customer base if in fact they've asked rather than one of us. Ages ago they mentioned the tuc which I thought was amazing news, we could fly that work up to the hawk then eventually a tornado or the typhoon. The RAF talk of binning the tuc put that on hold but I for one would love them to develop a Tucano - I've managed to get my real world pilots licence thanks in some part to flying lazy circuits around bantumi in the hog when FSX became too much for me, it was a great release and felt so much more realistic and now with the new engine and Nevada terrain it's even better! So solid yes from me either model and please please finish the hawk

Another trainer? Really? Forgive my yelling but, WE NEED A WESTERN, SEAD CAPABLE AIRCRAFT!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Another trainer? Really? Forgive my yelling but, WE NEED A WESTERN, SEAD CAPABLE AIRCRAFT!!!!!!

Yes really - this is a turbo prop which will be great for Ab Initio and lead in training. That won't excite everyone, but will certainly add to realism which some of us want.

I think they will do well with this product.

Personally, I would love someone to do a YAK52 (hint hint ED).

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

The Super Tucano is totally not a trainer.

"The Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano, also named ALX or A-29 is a turboprop aircraft designed for light attack, counter insurgency, close air support, aerial reconnaissance missions in low threat environments, as well as providing pilot training."

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"