This is how an afterburner sounds in the cockpit

This have been brought up several times in the past. Sound is one of many things in the sim that tend to be subjective. Finding example hardly helps without knowing many factors; type of microphone, other sound sources, background noise, microphone sound capturing when compared to the human ear, etc.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

why those planes look like 3d renders without textures?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

This have been brought up several times in the past. Sound is one of many things in the sim that tend to be subjective. Finding example hardly helps without knowing many factors; type of microphone, other sound sources, background noise, microphone sound capturing when compared to the human ear, etc.

Well, ehile I agree with you about the different factors to take into account in order to isolate how the AB would sound inside of another plane's cockpit I think its better than nothing, and it would do the job to make an idea of how it sounds.

why those planes look like 3d renders without textures?

what??:D

Take a look at my MODS here