Any guess?

lazduc

Here's my guess.

ED stated that they won't begin working on the Caucasus upgrade needed for 2.5 until Normandy is done.

I believe that ED recently added more content (Southern UK) to the Normandy map, thus more development time for it as well.

I don't think Normandy will release as planned in Q1 (6 weeks to go). I'll say May release for Normandy and then they get to work on 2.5

I'm thinking Q4 2017 or Q1 2018 for 2.5, based on what ED has said, some speculation, and release schedule history. For a bonus guess, F18 Q2 2018.

Think you are wrong on the F18. BST has been brought inn to do the development. The F18 is being worked on as we speak.

They have from what i gather, some systems to implement, then there is testing. My guess Q3, Q4.

Edited by pegon
Added my own guesswork.

Intel Core i7­6700K, 32GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD + 2TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Pimax 5k+

As long as we are guessing:

Normandy mid-late 2017

2.5 Alpha (or Beta - All three maps) 2018 at the earliest.

I would really, really like to be wrong about this forecast. ;)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

As long as we are guessing:

Normandy mid-late 2017

2.5 Alpha (or Beta - All three maps) 2018 at the earliest.

Well I hope not because we desperately need 1.5 and 2.0 to finally merge into one big package :noexpression:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]