Electrical systems

OneStooge

Reading up on the electrical system in the BS, reading both the manual and the forum posts I could find. There seems to be some uncertainty of the manual's accuracy however but it would be kinda important I would think to know which systems are available and which aren't in case of a failure somewhere in the power distribution.

So, I was wondering if there ever was complied a final, definite list of which system is powered by which power buses, and if the manual's schematics is correct.

In short: A final, definite list of which system is powered by which bus. Known errors in the manual vs the sim (not vs the real deal).

NB: All that matters is the sim. If the sim differs from the real heli, then that's not relevant here.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been ages since the last time I flew the Kamov, but AFAIR the buses were functional somehow but don't expect anything beyond that - the electrical system as such was not modeled, just a bunch of "If...else" without physical meaning behind, ammeter and voltmeter were no functional, and battery doesn't run out. A-10C is kinda same think, first a/c with a proper modeled elec. system was the Mustang.

Regards!