Well done (again) BST!

Hook47

Thank you BST!

This is my 1st third paty module and I could not be more satisfied.

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

Where was that picture taken Mainstay?

I dont know but i think somewhere in Russia when it was still part of the Soviet Union.

[insert coin]...... research

Found it....its Albania and what a bizar place it is.

http://photorecon.net/peter-stroobach-visits-albania-airbases/

Maybe a nice location to visit for ED and Belsimtek. They could actually buy a Mig15,17 or 19 since they are on the sell or scrap list

Edited by Mainstay

g8PjVMw.png

I dont know but i think somewhere in Russia when it was still part of the Soviet Union.

Close, but You should've noticed lack of red stars in vertical stabilizers ;).

Pic was taken in Zadrima AFB in Albania. Not operational anymore (I presume the planes are non-flyers either).

Edit: Ah, You've found it. Cool facility, ain't it? Though still not as cool as Zeljava AFB in former Yugoslavia.

Edited by Art-J

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Hello Belsimtek,

Super, one more awesome and incredible new jet.

The cockpit is just amazing and beautiful and idem for the 3D Model.

Congratulation, great work +1

Excellent work on the MiG-15 Belsimtek,a fantastic module,love everything about it,if I had to be critical,I would've prefered a more realistic Russian/Korean pilot figure ie Leather helmet etc,but that is a minor gripe.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I am amazed by the top-notch quality of the MiG-15. Belsimtek delivers stunning 3D detail and an overall terrific module. The flight model feels stellar as well.

Still can't believe how good the cockpit looks! The materials seem real.

Can't wait for more from these guys! :)

Edited by rrohde

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Very nice module, thanks!

6_ddDdUOCn0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

She's a stunner! And an excellent flyer too - just remember to keep your speed around the 250 km/h mark on the finals and she practically lands herself without intervention. Just cut the power when in ground effect, flare and you're good! After the short freeflight yesterday, I was able to takeoff and land 2 times in a row without cracking out the manual today - the flap operation felt quirky at first but I soon got used to it.

Yeah, my groovy Commie Chic baby! Guys, I'm in loooove, please don't tell the wifey :unsure: :D Thank you BST, this really is an outstanding aircraft!

Edited by msalama

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

I must write here as well. Belsimtek have hit the spot again. Absolutely fantastic module. I love it!!!! So many details, beautiful exterior and cockpit, stunning sounds and just....amazing. Trained some spins and it was a blast. Very friendly aircraft, no problem to take off or land....just a piloting vacation. :-) Thank You guys from Belsimtek and ED.

MiG-15 Music theme : With words, subtitles and translate (Eng):

Thanks for the link! I was wondering what the tune was. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com