DCS Update Patch Notes Discussion Thread - Page 396 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-14-2020, 09:38 AM   #3951
Hash

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGNEWY View Post
Hi all,

Team are preparing the patch for today, it is a large one so might be slightly later in the day than usual.

When we are ready we will post the change logs.

Thank you.

Valentines DCS update
... thats better then 100 cards in the post !
Hash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 09:44 AM   #3952
VDV

Great news by ED, thanks
VDV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 09:52 AM   #3953
=Pedro=

Looking forward to it. Happy Friday
Old 02-14-2020, 10:00 AM   #3954
joker62

Quote:
Hi all,

Team are preparing the patch for today, it is a large one so might be slightly later in the day than usual.
Thank you very much for your efforts.
joker62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 10:15 AM   #3955
deadpool

Thanks for the update, BIGNEWY !
deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 10:17 AM   #3956
dburne
Veteran

Bring it on baby!

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.2 GHz all cores | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | EVGA T2 Titanium 1000w PS | Samsung 970 Pro, 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme |VKB GF MK III Pro L | EVGA DG 87 Case | Rift S | Oculus Quest |
dburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 10:25 AM   #3957
Cibit
Veteran

Quote:
It is.

A reminder for all, please keep discussion here for patch notes, I will delete off topic posts.

We are still planning for a patch at the end of the week, however we have some issues to resolve before we can. We will let you know more soon.

thanks
Nice to see you have kept your diplomatic head all these years mate. I despaired reading the previous 10 pages of posts
Looking forward to the update thanks for the information

Cibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 10:32 AM   #3958
BIGNEWY
ED Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cibit View Post
Nice to see you have kept your diplomatic head all these years mate. I despaired reading the previous 10 pages of posts
Looking forward to the update thanks for the information
Thanks and no problem, we hope you will all enjoy this first version of 2.5.6 later today.
BIGNEWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 10:34 AM   #3959
Steven"spider"H

Default hardworking devs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac-Man View Post
DEVELOPERS AND THE REST OF THE ED STAFF!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

What is ridiculous is the people who are not appreciative of the hard work and dedication you all are putting into this SIM. Each month the sim experience gets better and better. Sure, there are a few bugs that get missed here and there. However, when they're critical - you guys are on point and quickly get the resolution out to the community.

ED/DCS World has given me the opportunity to create a fun YouTube channel with content that I enjoy and have an extreme interest in. The complexity and realism the sim provides is so awe inspiring when you stop to think that this is still only a small glimpse into the world of real aviators and military operators. Without your efforts, we'd still be on "the other guys simulators" which simply don't make par.

I have said it before and I will say it again. You all are doing a fantastic job. I can't imagine what a pain in the ass some of these features are to develop and then listening to 'some people' complain that your efforts aren't good enough. That has to get hard to read/hear after awhile. I'm pretty sure I speak for the MAJORITY of the DCS World community when I say Thank You for all that you do! Keep up the great work and we'll continue to be patient and appreciative.

We are all very excited about the features that we have been made aware of. Have a great week guys/gals!!

- OverKill
here here well said.
Steven"spider"H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 10:42 AM   #3960
Pikey
Veteran

Quote:
Hi all,

When we are ready we will post the change logs.

Thank you.
Patience of a saint.
"Hey we got a job for you, update and moderate the patch thread 15 times a day".
"Gents, it's been nice knowing you...", picks up rifle, salutes and earns medals.

Does this mean there is terrain updates because that's normally the reason for size?
Pikey is offline   Reply With Quote