DRAGONs TRAININGPACK

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made some videos for JTAC Training.

Mission: DRAGONs JTAC Training (Waypoint 3 HARD)

- Startup

- Taxi

- Takeoff

- JTAC (HARD with Mavericks H)

- Landing

great stuff, big thx. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.

Hi Dragon , thanks for your great training missions , i love it and i 've played it.,without problems but i have a question about jtac. I usualy insert coordinates creating a new waypoint and i always splash targets because the message for the target location appear only few times after "stand by data" .

Hi Joker73,

Sorry, I don't understand your last sentens / your problem. Please can you explain again with other words?

Hi Joker73,

Sorry, I don't understand your last sentens / your problem. Please can you explain again with other words?

Hi Dragon , i was wondering why after receiving the "stand by data" request , the message to hook the target in to gps appears only few times per sessions so if you don't create always a new waypoint with the utm coordinates probably you can't reach the targets. That is a bug with jtac ?

Hi Dragon,

I've installed your training pack but when I get there, I have a flashing pause button up on the right hand top side. Clicking it does nothing and I seem to have tried most keys on my keyboard to no success. Is there a secret?

And do Ireally have to logon to multi to play these or will they work in single player the same?

Edited by Shootist

Asus P8P67Pro, Intel i7, 8gb DDR3, OCZ Vertex3, 120gb SSD, GForce GTX 560, Cooler Master GX850, Win 7, Logi X 3D Pro.

Hi Shootist,

please press the [PAUSE] key on your keyboard to exit the pause and start the mission.

The missions are working in single player also BUT you only have one A-10 with one payload.

If you start the mission in multi player you are able to choose all possible A-10 with all sorts of payloads.

DOH! Well, As you can see I am one of your SLOWER students. And, after three weeks in the game, I have been able to complete the first two easy missions and can run thru the startup, get permission to fly and fly in the campaign. Last time up I had very little happening on the hud so I definately have to work on that. Just hope your mission packs can help.

Thanks,

Doug.

Asus P8P67Pro, Intel i7, 8gb DDR3, OCZ Vertex3, 120gb SSD, GForce GTX 560, Cooler Master GX850, Win 7, Logi X 3D Pro.

Hi,

my missionpack is only the "crayon", not the "teacher".

If you want to learn fast and effective, find a online squadron and ask for a training.

Maybe they are using one of my missions and teach you how the things are working.

Since the release =STP= arrange almost every week trainings for german A-10 pilots.

After 3-4 lessons the guys are able to start up, enter waypoint and attack enemys with MAVs, GBUs and CBUs.

To find a online squadron is the best way to learn the Hog!

Yes. Sadly, I have now found that out. I have been looking at the online games and there doesn't seem to be a lot happening with 95% needing passwords. But, I'll keep looking. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Version 1.3 released

Change log:

- Increased altetude of Tanker from 10.000 to 15.000 (Weapons training & JTAC training)

- Decreased speed of Tanker from 270 to 230 (all missions)

- Opened and saved the missions with version 1.1.0.7 (to prevent errors)

Edited by =STP= Dragon

Great job, and thx for the update :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Version 1.4 released

Change log:

- Added frequences for Tanker and AWACS (shoud work for clients now).

- Increased the Tanker speed again to 250 knots ground speed.

• Like 1

- Added frequences for Tanker and AWACS (shoud work for clients now).

Hi Dragon;

I have a problem with this, I can not tune the TACAN Tanker. Bearing Pointer 1 makes 360° spins without stopping. I think it may be two possible errors:

1 - I'm putting the wrong frequency, the Briefing says "X1 TRK" . In the TACAN Panel would be 01X ?. It's what I'm doing and I tried to dial selector in all positions, same problem. Of course in Navigation Mode Select panel, TACAN is selected

2 - Air-Air TACAN in MP still does not work for client ?.

Thank you for your attention

Greetings :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hotas TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder | Oculus Rift | MSI Z97 Gaming 3| i5-4690K oc 4.5Ghz | 16Gb ddr3 | GTX 1080 Ti | W10 64Bits

TThey are 1.1.0.7 compatible, yes?

Yes :)

2 - Air-Air TACAN in MP still does not work for client ?.

I didn't get it also.

I think it is still not working in MP. :noexpression:

• 3 weeks later...

I added some comments to the JTAC videos to explain some things.

Please take a look (first posting).

• Like 1

=STP= Dragon,

I began trying out some of your outstanding training missions lastnight and I seem to be having an issue with one of them.

JTAC Training

I am able to startup, get aloft, call the JTAC (in this case Pointer 1.1) get the coords, punch them into the CDU, but as soon as I turn inbound to target the mission crashes everytime. This is happening every single time after following the procedure above. Has anyone else come across this? I have tried this as a standalone SP and a private server MP flight with the same results.

Hi Bones,

Please report this crash to the ED team with all logfiles and the track.