LOCERF08-2

Fudd да не суетись ты так!Вы организаторы, правила ваши, мы играли по ним и, как говорится, не знание закона не освобождает от ответственности:)A la guerre comme a la guerre

;)

I feel honored that your pilots wish to participate in LOCERF. I hope they continue to want to do so and that we can put these issues behind us.

• Like 1
The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

I feel honored that your pilots wish to participate in LOCERF. I hope they continue to want to do so and that we can put these issues behind us.

Я думаю, что будет еще интересней - просто Вам придется играть на нашем поле:)

• Like 1

Не важно кем быть и кому подражать!

Важно бить, важно поражать!

"Нашем-вашем"... вот где проблема. Ребята, виртуальный мир ЛО один для всех.

• Like 1

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

У меня не большая просьба к разработчикам. Нельзя ли делать вылеты хотя бы в 22 - 23 по МСК (GMT 18 00 - 19 00), а то прошлый раз заснул:P?

I have a small wish to the organizers. Woul you be so kind to make flight time not so late as it was, at least at 18 00 - 19 00 GMT. I've just fall asleep previous time:P

У меня не большая просьба к разработчикам. Нельзя ли делать вылеты хотя бы в 22 - 23 по МСК (GMT 18 00 - 19 00), а то прошлый раз заснул:P?

I have a small wish to the organizers. Woul you be so kind to make flight time not so late as it was, at least at 18 00 - 19 00 GMT. I've just fall asleep previous time:P

Это меняется каждый раз Geier, чтоб было удобно однаджы людям в Европе, затем в Америке, дальном востоке и так далее.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Это меняется каждый раз Geier, чтоб было удобно однаджы людям в Европе, затем в Америке, дальном востоке и так далее.

Ок:)

We have pilots from all over the world. The flight times are rotated so that a particular region is not constantly inconvenienced. It is unforunate that flight times are sometimes very late or very early for pilots but it is unavoidable and it is a result of attempting to be fair to everyone involved.

Летать в 3 часа ночи, нам не интересно....хочется спать а не летать.

http://www.ukrfalcons.com

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3246_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Сквад UVAF проводит набор пилотов на Су-27/МиГ-29/F-15.

По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com

Copied from the discussion at the 159th forums. Again I ask that the pertinent points be translated.

In 08-2, six pilots disconnected after landing at a friendly base and received no point loss. This will change. The loophole for avoiding a penalty for a disconnect will be eliminated.

Although discussions in this thread have softened my opinion about deductions for errant missiles/weapons, my opinion is still that this should be eliminated because:

A - It is intended to curb spamming of missiles. I don't believe that problem exists. We are forcing medicine on the healthy.

B - Running out of missiles is its own penalty. We force fairly long flight times and running home to rearm is not a quick task.

C - If spamming begins to be a problem, this rule can easily be reinstated.

D - We are not here to be accountants. We fly and fight. The price of achieving an objective should be measured in fallen comrades, not money spent.

E - It is a pain in the ass to score.

Regarding scoring and the discussion that softened my opinion on this matter, if an automated system can be implemented (and I'm confident that it can) maybe bonuses can be awarded for getting a kill with a less than stellar weapon. But deciding a value for weapon/target could be a problem too.

08-2 kill totals by weapon

R-77 = 10

AIM-120 = 10

R-27ET = 8

R-27ER = 3

R-27EM = 1

AIM-9 = 1

Cannon = 2

R-73 = 0

R-60 = 0

Victims of AIM-9 and cannons were all strike aircraft.

This does not take into account how many of each weapon were released.

Opinions?

Летать в 3 часа ночи, нам не интересно....хочется спать а не летать.

Но ведь летали! А рядом, под боком, подруга сопела, которая приехала ко мне из Караганды на 2 дня! Представляешь, какого мне было летать??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Не всегда верь, тому что написано! Особенно мемуарам и научной фантастике!!

If it goes as planned, the next mission start time should be 0500 or 0600 GMT. Next 1400GMT and next 2100GMT again.

It occurred to me that many of you have not seen my apology for the lack of one Su-25T for RedFor. It was my mistake. I confused the number of MiGs with the number of 25Ts. I should have referred to my notes but I didn't. I should have asked another moderator to check the mission but I didn't. There is no one to blame but myself. I apologize to any of you who were caused problems by my mistake.

D - We are not here to be accountants. We fly and fight. The price of achieving an objective should be measured in fallen comrades, not money spent.

Вот! золотые слова! :thumbup:

p.c. кстати, зарегился на 159th, но код активации так и не получил...:(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=661=ruff

...за выпущенные в молоко ракеты снимается по 10 очков (кстати, тоже не могу вспомнить, считали ли их в прошлый раз).

Не поленился почитать ЛОЦ-1.

-1 points for each weapon launch that does not hit its intended target. (ARM's/Mavericks that get shot down by AAA or SAM will not count against your point total)

Тогда забирали только одно очко. И у красных было меньше промахов (105 у синих, 63 у красных).

Во избежание подобных ситуаций, надо бы до следующего ЛОЦЕРФа прийти к конценсусу по поводу правил и опубликовать их не только на 159th, но и здесь. Желательно на двух языках.

Кстати, как насчет запретить ЭТ мэддогом в этом проекте.

_________

I propose to approve rules up to a following event, and publish it not only on 159th. It will be better, if on LO Forum it will be published too. And desirable on two languages. Because such moments discredit trust to organizers. It is not advantageous for both side.

Besides. What about launch R-27ET by mad dog. Russian community do not like this tactics, because behaviour of this rocket was wrongly programmed, if used alt W.

Не поленился почитать ЛОЦ-1.

Тогда забирали только одно очко. И у красных было меньше промахов (105 у синих, 63 у красных).

Во избежание подобных ситуаций, надо бы до следующего ЛОЦЕРФа прийти к конценсусу по поводу правил и опубликовать их не только на 159th, но и здесь. Желательно на двух языках.

Кстати, как насчет запретить ЭТ мэддогом в этом проекте.

ЛОЦЕРФ 8-1

изначальный счет

-435 -483 при -1 за промах

считаем по -10 получаем... -1380 и -1050

ЛОЦЕРФ 8-2

изначальный счет

-1411 -1657 при -10 за промах

считаем по -1 получаем -412 и -406

... впечатление что оба раза нас обсчитали...

Блин эти промахи, пускай приписывают производителям ракет,а не игрокам.

Л.Н. Гумилев - «Нынешняя интеллигенция — это такая духовная секта. Что характерно: ничего не знают, ничего не умеют, но обо всем судят и совершенно не приемлют инакомыслия...»

Спокойно, мужики. Спокойно.

После драки кулаками не машут. Мы и не машем. Предлагаем конструктив по правилам. Дядьки с той стороны ведь сказали, что готовы нас слушать.