AI Fox Three Glitch

As many of you may know, this has always been an issue in DCS World. Whenever you shoot a fox three at an AI aircraft and break lock before pitbull, the ai will not actively try to avoid it. Rather, they may drop some chaff and always will fly smack into it. Needless to say, this does not provide much of a challenge especially to experienced flyers like myself. I have two tracks down below for proof. Seeing as how a dynamic campaign is in the rumors, it is best to make the AI as best as possible. Tracks were made using version 2.5.5.34864.

Thanks, DCS FIGHTER PILOT.

AI Fox III Reaction part One.trk

AI Fox III Reaction part two .trk

What was their skill level? With High or Excellent the AI react to my missile as soon as I press the release button, and trash my missiles every time.

My guess is that you launched within 10nm. If this be the case then yes, they will always go fully defensive. I have provided another track down below showing me launching a fox three on an EXCELLENT AI aircraft from just under 10 miles and then breaking lock immediately. As you can see he goes defensive but gets obliterated anyway. For the second aircraft in the same track, with another EXCELLENT AI pilot, I break lock before the seeker head goes active and he flies right into it like he doesn't even know that it is coming.

AI FOX THREE BEHAIVOR.trk

Edited by DCS FIGHTER PILOT