Mission 10 - NR6

SPOILER ALERT!

Hello Forexkor/guys,

I'm stuck again ))). After killing everyone at Terek, I am told to fly to navpoint NR6 to finish some fighters. But I cannot find anybody there! I flied in circles over the village until my fuel ran out. And also, is it possible to save Bear? I started shooting as soon as he gave the order, and quickly killed all the fighers, but then he tells he is down. I even tried landing at the site, but it did not change anything. Alfa confirms all are dead after some time...

Thanks for any hints and for the fun campaign!

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

Hi! Sorry for the primitive designation))

here is the exact location of the terrorists.

https://yadi.sk/i/5czYjOoC6ELrcQ

The death of the special forces Bear is part of the scenario. Unfortunately, this is inevitable; you cannot save them.

Wow, loving the twist in the end of this mission! I was waiting for this to happen, even paused to look around in external views before and immediately after - but nothing. Not even a launch smoke. It is possible to complete with 100% score, or I should just move on?

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

Wow, loving the twist in the end of this mission! I was waiting for this to happen, even paused to look around in external views before and immediately after - but nothing. Not even a launch smoke. It is possible to complete with 100% score, or I should just move on?

you can get 100% if you land the helicopter on autorotation, And you must stay alive.

But it blew up )) the pilot died/blacked out. I mean it fell apart in the air, no chance to land. Ok, will try again...

Edited by impalor

Nope, no can do autorotation landing. The heli blows up instantly... I am on 2.5.4 stable, if that matters.

Apparently we have small problems with updating

Now I am dealing with this issue

Does it mean I should update? I do it rarely and only if VR Shaders mod is supported...

I once again included the corrected mission in dcs updates. If you have not updated the DCS for a long time, you need to do this.

I have already fixed this mission before. Maybe something went wrong. Try updating the DCS and completing this mission again. If this does not help, then it remains to wait for the next update of the DCS. Then exactly this problem will be fixed