Bulls 38 for 32

Biga42

On the CDU, press the key along the bottom row of the screen labeled "OSET"

Type "BU" into the scratch pad and "BULLSEYE" should auto-complete

Press the OSB key that corresponds with your currently selected steerpoint name to select the "bullseye" waypoint as the offset point.

Type "03832" into the CDU scratch pad

Press the OSB key that corresponds with "MH/DIST" on the CDU

Press the OSB key that corresponds with "?<number>" on the CDU to create a new steerpoint

Select your new steerpoint for a direct route to the bullseye offset position

Isn't bearing from bulls supposed to be three digits to avoid confusion, like in this situation?

yes - certainly in all NATO/USN/USAF doctrine

but this is a DCS AI generated voice and therefore has limits I guess.

If I were creating a mission, I would consider building the Bullseye point “up threat” i.e. as near to where the enemy are coming from, as possible. That way as you (in your fighter) are steering/looking towards the threat, you can see the bullseye point (if your display allows or at a quick glance down at your birds eye view map) it is easier to “visualise”. As FiFiFiFum’s excellent response suggests you can set this up in your cockpit, but not so that your Radar display curser gives you Bullseye rather than BRAA.

I think Historic Bullseyes in previous large, complex Air Campaigns have included the centre of Hanoi and Baghdad (even Pyongyang?) – useful to even non radar/smart nav fitted aircraft whose pilots are really running the picture in their heads! (What pilot doesn’t sort-of-know where he is in relation to something as obvious as….)

The other advantage of a Bullseye near to the source of the enemy aircraft (or more importantly, the area where you wish to target them) is the difference between Magnetic bearings and True bearings. I think the Caucasus Map is running @ about a 5-6 degrees West (Nevada 11 degrees??) so the further away from Bullseye your AI generate Picture calls are made, the greater the error. (Although – and someone will no doubt correct me here – ALL online jets and AI AWACs are using True bearings anyway in DCS??)