Were i can find ....

Hello!

My friends were, can I find a topic about the new caimpaing of the A10-C Sturmovik?:helpsmilie:

Thankyou!

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

Touché! :lol:

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured

Campaign mission #2

best bet is just play it and find out, more fun that way, you should have seen the state of my plane I got home and landed, half a wing, no wheels, love ma hog!

Same, but I am having an issue with the second part of the campaign, entered the coordinates, get cleared for weapons hot, get a positive hit on target 152*1 and says to egress, switch radio frequency, met up with the two CAP jets, landed, says proceed to parking area at Sakhumi - yet it never triggers a mission complete.

Struggling to find the solution, but the campaign is functioning up to this point, which it was not before the last update.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Anybody able to help me with the second leg of this A-10C Sturmovik campaign? I get the coordinated entered into the CDU, get all the auth to go weapons hot, positive target prosecution, clearance to egress, meet up with the two jets inbound to Sakhumi, get clearance for pattern altitude.

But never get clearance to land. My A10C wingman also never departs the airfield, seeing in videos on youtube that the wingman seems to be in flight with them but not me..?

When I do land, it says to taxi to parking area - but never get a mission success...?

Only deploying weapons that are loaded out with the stock setup (mission specific).

Would appreciate any help,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I'll give it a go later n see

Thanks, looking forward to seeing if you are able to advance past that point. If so, would appreciate clarification if I am indeed making an error.

Cheers

I'll give it a go later n see

Did you have a chance to try the A10C campaign in question? Curious if you or anyone else was able to get past the second mission of the campaign...

Daarseth! I figured it out. Basically the altitude for mission success is too low. Maybe altitude values changed at some point during upgrade?

Anyway here's the fix for Sturmovik Mission 2 Success:

1.) Go to mission editor

2.) File -> Open -> A10C -> Campaigns -> 02_A10Sturm.miz (or C:\(install location)\Mods\Aircraft\A-10C\Missions\Campaigns\02_A10Sturm.miz)

3.) Go to Set rules for trigger on left side (looks like a switch)

4.) Select trigger titled "Uspeh" (1 ONCE (uspeh, NO EVENT))

5.) Under Conditions, select UNIT'S ALTITUDE LOWER THAN

6.) Set Altitude to 75 (it looks like landing altitude at Sukhumi is around 50)

7.) Save (this may not work if you haven't run DCS as administrator)

8.) Fly!

Let me know if you have any issues (:

Daarseth! I figured it out. Basically the altitude for mission success is too low. Maybe altitude values changed at some point during upgrade?

1.) Go to mission editor

2.) File -> Open -> A10C -> Campaigns -> 02_A10Sturm.miz (or C:\(install location)\Mods\Aircraft\A-10C\Missions\Campaigns\02_A10Sturm.miz)

8.) Fly!

excellent, thank you very much! I'll try it later today when I get back home and surely report back to you after to let you know if it worked for me or if i might need help. Your instructions are pretty clear, so should be able to modify it too.

Cheers,

Ziptie

1.) Go to mission editor

8.) Fly!

Thank you, it works

Thanks for helping us solve one more bug.

It looks funny they released hotfix3.0 this week they fixed several "paid" campaigns do not know why they did not fix this being "Free".

Thank you again, Destrunio!

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56